This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Help:Semantic MediaWiki article.
Link problem Edit
Link under heading "Trying it out" doesn't work. I'd fix it, if I knew where to find it. Can you fix please? Marta Ägnös Helper @ Wikia (Talk, MUM, PM, fr.wikia, Pik, de.wikia) 14:19, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
Add Giki to list Edit
Can you add YesWeCan to the list of wikis using Semantic Mediawiki? Thanks! --Anupam 14:51, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
Thanks! Is the sematicforms extension enabled on this wiki? Can you please? --Anupam 03:34, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think it's enabled atm - request it via Special:Contact. Kirkburn (talk) 18:21, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
Gaming Wikia Edit
Big numbers? Edit
Just for rough comparison, I've looked at all of those links to stats pages. "Top" is The Third Turn:
- "This wiki contains 545,859 property values for a total of 54,429 different properties. 14 properties have an own page, and the intended datatype is specified for 13 of those. Some of the existing properties might be unused properties. Properties that still lack a page are found on the list of wanted properties."
Next in order of property values:
- Yu-Gi-Oh 234,088/255/375/368
- Ragnarok 143,230/55/55/55
- Government 95,232/128/112/99
- Recipes 44,171/10/0/0
- Guildwars 33,301/9/10/8
- Genealogy 25,647/169/238/241
- Yu-Gi CM 23,920/15/1/0
- Psychology 19,592/9/0/0
- TWEWY 16,889/57/72/71
- Istaria 14,198/44/36/29
Nine others have at least two of their minor statistics in "double figures".