Community Central
Community Central

Minor spelling error

Just noticed a minor spelling error under the "Adding a Twitter box" section. In the first bullet after the code it should say "respectively", not "respectiovely". :) --Dser (wall | email) 00:07, 03/06/13

Fixed. Feel free to edit it and fix it next time... :) Rappy 00:12, March 6, 2013 (UTC)

Thanks

Hey guys! Thank you so, so, so much for this article, I've been struggling with doing this for ages and now I've done it! Thanks! VaultBoy Tom (Talk to me this way) 09:46, March 29, 2013 (UTC)

Twitter Width

I've been trying to adjust the width of the Twitter feeds on my Wiki and manually adding a width parameter to the feed script doesn't seem to be working.

http://ragnarok.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

As you can see, all the Twitter feeds on the right have their scrollbars chopped because the widget doesn't honor my 350px width restriction. Is this on Twitter's end or Wikia's end?

ZeroTigress (talk) 08:39, October 14, 2013 (UTC)

Google Plus widget

The same process used for Twitter can be used for Google Plus. Just go here to create the widget, and replace "MediaWiki:TwitterWidget" with "MediaWiki:GooglePlusWidget". The G+ widget creator may take a while to load, then paste the whole code into the page instead of splitting it up like they tell you to.

Kbhasi (talk) 11:23, June 23, 2014 (UTC)

Facebook plugins will not work after June 23rd, 2015

Facebook has said on their developers section that they are ending support for the plugins on this wikia page. I just wanted to give a warning so someone could update the Facebook sections on this page. I personally do not know how to do the new method, that's why I came here. If someone wants to update it with the new method, I am sure a lot of people would appreciate it. Thank you.  Jenilya (talk) 22:33, April 20, 2015 (UTC)

Yes, Wikia is looking at how to handle the deprecation/transition, and adding support for the newer integrations that are offered. We'll update the page as things change! Thanks for asking about this. -BertH (help forum | blog) 22:41, April 20, 2015 (UTC)