Got a question about this topic?
Most visited pages Edit
How is the number for "Most visited pages" Special:Mostvisitedpages calculated?
- monthly, yearly, since start? unique IPs or any page hit?
- Alos, what namespaces are included?
- --Sxerks 21:00, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
Editing Special Pages Edit
Can you edit special pages? If so, how? Unstubber 21:57, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
Since the sidebar no longer exists, is there no link to the special pages anymore? I mean, I know I can type it in, I'm just curious if there's a way to avoid doing that. --Ultimate Frog-Man 19:42, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
Most Searched pages? Edit
I know there is a special page for the "Most visited pages", but could there possibly be a page to see what users are searching for the most? Neocarleen 04:07, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
the tom Edit
tom please add a photo of george dicenzo who voiced ennio salieri and who portrayed rocco in joe's adventures's and jimmy in jimmy's venddena. and joe barbraro din't die at the end —This unsigned comment is by Daniel sugden (wall • contribs) 17:19, September 15, 2011. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
I've noticed that on all of the special pages, there's a sentence at the top that says, "The following data is cached, and was last updated (insert date here)". Is there a way to manually update it, or does it update automatically? Reversinator 19:31, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Not a way to update it, as far as I know, but it does automatically update at 8:00 every day. UltrasonicNXT
- I'm seeing a message saying The following data is cached, and was last updated 12:02, April 16, 2012. Are you sure it's every day? Or does it only update if something has changed, like for example, I'm viewing uncategorized pages, so would it only update if a page got added (new page) or removed (categorized)? +y@talk 04:50, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
Purpose of Special:Wantedpages exclude titles filter? Edit
Would anyone know if it would be possible to add a fourth filter for transcluded links? Currently the 'hide transclusion' option only hides direct transclusions of a page (usually templates) and 'hide links' hides ALL links. What I am hoping for is a filter which keeps in direct links, but removes links that happen to pages only because the links are in a template and that link shows up via a transclusion of the template. Currently discussing this on Thread:545695.