What in the HECK'S going on with Chrome? Edit
I'm using Google Chrome, but I STILL got a message in the chat window when I refreshed it:
" Your browser is not supported. For the best experience, use a newer browser."
- Hi, please check Chrome's settings to see if you didn't set another user agent by accident. If not, report the bug. TK-999 (talk) 15:15, October 17, 2012 (UTC)
- They are using Chrome 21. Chat should only be giving that message for Internet Explorer clients lower than IE8. Are you sure you haven't somehow changed Chrome's user-agent to IE6/7? Rappy 16:03, October 17, 2012 (UTC)
This help page updated to reflect IE11 issues Edit
Upon using Palemoon 26Beta2, which is stable enough to be a relase client, I encounter "Loading..." on the editor.
Edit: Our developer will work on providing compatibility to the editor. I also ask if you would be kind to support Palemoon, it uses the latest security patches from Mozilla and it is secure, you are welcome to try it for youself.
Broken on older FF builds Edit
The menu/search bar at the top is broken on older Firefox builds, and has turned the menu into what looks like a phone layout (it's about 320x240 instead of straight across the top), and it's taking up the top left of the screen overlapping everything behind it. It was fine until this new 'Fandom' layout took over the entire website a month or whatever ago and changed everything. Quite annoying to say the least. I will not be moving to mobile devices as long as PCs complete with large, high definition displays are still around. Long story short, is there any way whatsoever I can revert to the 'classic' site layout? Heihachi 73 (talk) 10:42, October 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Which version of Firefox are you running? Is there a reason you cannot update to the newest version of Firefox? Rappy 13:18, October 13, 2016 (UTC)
- It only happens on my (very) old games system (it still has Windows 2000 on it!) - the latest version of Firefox which can be installed on it is 12 (I gave up trying to install later versions on that one a long time ago as they would refuse to run, and there's no way I'd ever go back to IE.) Internet is rarely hooked up on this one (only when looking at walkthroughs e.g. Mega Man X series, which is where I first noticed it on Wikia, as I use MMKB a lot on the other PC), but noticed that the menu bar stopped displaying correctly when it never had any problems before. Newer PCs with Firefox load everything fine, even under XP. I thought it might have even been detecting the PC as a phone or something (e.g. portrait mode) and trying to cram everything into that small area, and then loading the rest as normal when it finally notices the screen size is larger. Heihachi 73 (talk) 19:25, October 15, 2016 (UTC)
FireFox for iOS Edit
- As far as I am aware, iOS browsers all use the same rendering engine (just with different UI 'wrappers') - so they're implicitly supported given that mobile Safari is supported. 15:19, October 19, 2016 (UTC)
22:11, October 21, 2016 (UTC)