Community Central
Community Central

Rank items in a list?

Is there a way to make a list similar to a top 10, but which will allow visitors to rank items, rather than just vote for one item? Or is it best to just use a discussion page? Entharion (talk) 15:29, August 13, 2014 (UTC)

I asked this in chat, and am just going to use a discussion for now, but I hope this gets implemented in the future. I have already given feedback at the link on the wiki features page for my wiki. Entharion (talk) 08:13, August 15, 2014 (UTC)

Vote problem by change of list

Does this text: "Each user can only vote once on a Top 10 List. A vote cannot be changed once entered."
mean, that also after a change was made to the list you cannot vote again? I find that problematic.
 Harry granger   Talk | contribs  10:52, August 21, 2014 (UTC)

How to Turn Off New Top 10 List Creations?

We created four or five lists. Now we want to turn this feature OFF so no new lists are permitted. However, we'd like to keep the existing lists active. Is there a way to shut down the creation of new lists?

Furthermore, I do not see the Top 10 Lists showing up in the Recent Changes box. A new list might be vulgar and I would have no way of seeing if that list was a recent update. So, it happens on the wiki without alerting the system admin, I think. Rauterkus (talk) 20:38, June 20, 2015 (UTC)

Deletion

Shouldn't this page just have been deleted? The feature is more than depreciated as all Top 10 lists have been deleted. DEmersonJMFM 16:21, April 12, 2017 (UTC)

Help:Appreciation, Help:Wikia Maps, Help:HeroImage and other help pages about deprecated features aren't deleted either. -- Cube-shaped garbage can 16:27, April 12, 2017 (UTC)