FANDOM

If you wish to ask a question about something I have posted elsewhere, please ask there instead of starting a thread here.

If you have a question, someone else might also, so the question being asked and answered in the original place benefits everyone.

I welcome questions about anything I have ever posted, regardless of how long ago it was posted, but only in the correct place.

This is the internet, time does not matter.

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Here, you mention that you received a notification. Are you talking about an email notification or the drop-down in the global navigation? I ask because I have been having problems with the global navigation message notifications. See here.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
    452 closed this thread because:
    Wikia Staff have confirmed that this user is using multiple accounts, and when I informed the user of this, they continued to deny it.
    13:30, September 17, 2016
  • Thanks for making those changes, I copied them over to my own diff.css file and attributed your global.css specific page revision that added it :)

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Greetings, 452. ^^
    There are two of your scripts that I am interested in using on Doraemon Wiki, and I would like to ask for your permission for it. These scripts specifically are edit count level and tab link ones.
    My apologies for bothering you - I just would like to make sure that you are fine with them being used there before doing so. :)
    Thank you.

Loading editor
  • Greetings 452,

I was looking at your global.js and noticed that you use a lot of personal scripts within the user namespace of your personal wiki. Quite a few of these are scripts that you've adapted (some might say perfected). My question is: if I find these scripts useful to my work on Wikia may I use them in my global.js as long as I give you attribution?

I realize that this is asking a lot and these scripts are prone to edits without warning, possible bugs, and even the occasional error. However, I admire the work that you've done and saw it fit to ask if I may put them to personal use before acting.

Thanks in advance!

Loading editor
  • Hello, 452. 

I would like to apologise for my recent behavior. I set off on the wrong foot with you back in 2015, due to my stupidity to not notice the copyright measures put in place for the gallery template for the Saints Row wiki. Escalating from this, my recent chat join was merely an attempt to say hi, which quickly, and understandably backfired. I regret joining and should have apologised months ago. I hope that we can make amends in one way or another.  I don't expect you to accept my apology, as I understand my actions have had the domino affect, and as a result,  I was blocked. I never realised that I was fully non-permitted from the chat,  hence I joined. Looking back on chat ban summaries, I understand now.

Anyway, there is not much more I can say. Apologies, 452, stay well. I will try to prove myself I am a better person in the future, and I hope I can prove myself to you especially, but again, I don't expect you to. 

Thank you for your time.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello 452, I'd like to not clog your wall, so you may want to delete this after you read this.

I'd like to apologize for what I did today on the SR Wikia, I was not paying attention and was being lazy. My block is well deserved, I would just like to sincerely apologize. I wasted your time because of my incompitence. I'd also like to thank you for not permanent blocking me from the wikia. Please keep my block, It will give me time to hopefully fix my etiquette and make sure I do not repeat the mistakes I have made today.

Have a good day.

-Six

Loading editor
    • Good afternoon,

I'd like to ask, would I still be allowed the privilege to rejoin the chat once my block expires?

Thank you for your time, have a good day.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi there 452! I hope it's alright that I ask you here (I try to not join wikis I can't really contribute to). I read this thread w:c:dev:Thread:6405 and thought the idea interesting, and I also looked at the outcome of what it will actually looked like when used, and it looked great. I haven't start using it yet, but I have one question (then another elaborating from it); I basically know nothing about .js, so I can't really tell if it can be done or if it's already applied, but is it possible to restrict using data from a specific namespace? For example, only using the stats of main namespace edit counts? Also, if that is possible, then is it doable to have multiple different tags showing for different namespaces? For example, a "social" type of level because some users are actively participating in forums and writing wall posts, but not really actually editing articles, that kind of stuff. Just wondering if the script can go to that level.

Loading editor
    452 closed this thread because:
    I am morally opposed to the splitting of conversations. The correct place to ask this question is the thread you linked.
    21:45, February 26, 2016
  • I just saw your edit to the comment you made about the new files change and how it breaks the file module. Hopefully you'll be able to fix that bug for the module, as I use it myself as it helps for finding new pics. :)

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello, I recently made a proposal on Central (and on EN Wikipedia) that I thought you might be interested in. Would you take a look at User blog:Thisismyrofl/Suggestion: "Documentation" namespace (or even better, the original on Wikipedia)?

I've worked with you in the past and I know the type of admin you are. I wanted to know if it would be a change you would welcome on your wiki.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
See archived talk page
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message