FANDOM

Please don't use this message wall to contact me - instead if you could use my talk page it will save a lot of hassle for everyone. Thank you!--Category:Acer4666 16:57, January 29, 2012 (UTC)

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hey, do you have a time code for when you took file:Littlebigplanetwiki.jpg? It demonstrates a problem that I'm trying to highlight to staff, but for which I didn't previously have visual proof. Not the Little Big Planet thing — which is annoying – but the article tally. See how it says 30,035 in your pic? It's been dropping all day long at a much faster rate than the number of deletions we actually have in the log.

So if I could figure out when you took the pic, I could give Staff a more precise idea of when the problem happened.

Loading editor
    • View all 11 replies
    • Yeah, I took that screenshot today - I've also noticed the counter on Wiki 24 going up when user pages or non-content namespace are created, then creeping down at other times. I haven' been watching it doggedly enough to submit a report, but maybe I'll keep an eye now

Loading editor
    • Interestingly about that screenshot, note I was logged out when I took it. When logged in on tardis around that time I noticed the counter was around the 30,007-30,010 mark. Logged-out users always see old versions of lots of things - most recently this has started happened with recent changes, which you would think of anything would be upto date! But I suppose attention for fixing that is less important than for wikiactivity

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Are you going to contact staff? If so make sure you include everything about what has happened.

Loading editor
    • Hey, I think this has probably had enough public discussion on community central. If there's something you want staff to know, you can always submit a contact form yourself :)

Loading editor
    • Yeah, you're right. Thanks! :)

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Yeah, that is a known bug. The workaround is to go to a wiki with the wall and click "mark all as read." We're working on a fix now.

Loading editor
    • Thanks - couldn't be bothered waiting the 2 working days for my special:contact to be answered

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
See archived talk page
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message