Alex2424121

aka Alexander Jarrett

• I live in United Kingdom
  • I was born on January 8
  • My occupation is Illustrator, Writer
  • I am Male
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hi. I was wondering if you and the other editors on the Disney Wiki are planning to have bios made out for the characters that are exclusive to Mickey and the Roadster Racers like Billy Beagle and Susie Beagleman.

Loading editor
  • Hi Alex

You had said the reason for keeping Diablo was because of merchandising.

Yesterday the Disney Store corrected their character tag to say Raven. I thought you might like to be updated about this recent change. 

Here is the example: https://www.shopdisney.com/maleficent-my-pet-you-are-my-last-hope-limited-edition-giclee-by-noah-1406843

Loading editor
  • Hello!
    I saw you making many edits on your message, so I would like to let you know that it would be good to not make so many edits, especially such small ones, in short period here. :) That gets rather spammy on Recent Changes, and hardens our moderation a bit. ^^

Loading editor
    • I am not a spammer. I have a habit of perfecting my own messages. Sometimes I'm not satisfied with what I've originally written, and want to make it better. I can't help it.

Loading editor
    • Ah, no, I did not mean that you are a spammer or such, of course. Sorry if it came across as such.
      I understand that. :) Editing your message some times is fine, indeed. I am just saying that it would be appreciated if you could try to lessen your edits a bit. Like twenty edits or such within an hour on same message gets a bit excessive, you see. ^^

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • It's horrible that you allow know-nothing morons like Weedle McHairybug to run amok on sites like the Disney Wiki.

Also, The Walt Disney Company should not be using the Disney Wiki for information, due to how you, SilverFlight, Hey1234 and all the other dictator-like badly-behaved spoiled child admins allow innacurrate info to remain on the wiki and your nasty habits of allowing the continued perpetuation of lies such as the Beast's name being Adam, the Queen from Sleeping Beauty being named Leah, the direct to video sequels being canon, Clarabelle being Goofy's official girlfriend, etc. when all of you brats should know darn well that all of those things are FALSE!

Plus your refusals to listen to reason and making it so hard to talk to you guys.

And don't even think about trying to block me or anything like that. Your whining will only fall on deaf ears and you doing such things will only further prove that you and the other Disney Wiki admins are officially bratty, immature, refuse to take criticism, refuse to listen to reason, don't know what REAL facts are, enjoy disrespecting the Disney company and what they've made official, etc. Drop your my-way-or-the-highway attitudes and start respecting what has truly been declared official by the company (certain characters not having official names, direct to video sequels being non-canonical, certain character relationships, etc.) and stop making things like even harder for the company!

Loading editor
    Jr Mime
    Jr Mime closed this thread because:
    Duke, consider this a warning, please stop harassing Disney Admins.
    21:16, July 6, 2017
    • I know that I'm not Alex2424121 (sorry for interrupting on your wall, Alex), but can you please stop this, Duke Remington? This isn't the first time I have seen you complain about the way that the Disney wiki is run and also make false claims about them blocking you for no good reason.

I've been to the Disney wiki many times and it looks fantastic. It has high quality and accurate content (all inaccurate information seems to get reverted pretty quickly). Please just let it go and move on from the Disney wiki. 

Loading editor
    • That is alright Veenster7, I appreciate your support. As for you Duke Remington, you were told to move on. You misbeheaved, caused a lot of arguments and war-edits and refused to cooperate whenever you were messaged not to do something. Making false claims about us blocking you is not going to change anything, it's just going to make you look like a bad person. The only one who is being childish here is you.

Now for the last time let this go.

Loading editor
  • hi

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Never coward is finished, this one that believes the truth to me or if I do not tell him administrator and he will leave innocent and it is to ERASE THE MESSAGES IS OF COWARD, DOES NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU BELIEVE ME

Loading editor
    • View all 9 replies
    • I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but there is a way of proving where you were on the account of when this user was present. If you have taken photos of your visit to the celebration then you are able to prove it to Me.

However, there still remains a thousand questions that I have no answers, which leads back to the suspecting accounts that I accuse you of. I can easily get those answers if only I had the assistance required, but since I haven't got it I am forced to follow my instincts and believe Me I do not enjoyed it. You may think I am coldly enjoying accusing you, but deep down I'm not.

Loading editor
    • I thank you and what I said is 100% true and I hope that helps you, that you force him to follow you always and get along well always.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Alex I'm Galactic Bounty Hunter I change my account because I forgot my password, I know you do not allow me to Disney, I'm not going to rule, but I'm allowed to Rebels

Loading editor
  • Hello. I see that you blocked me for 3 days on Disney Wiki. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I guess the reason for that is that I categorized some pages in a new category called "1990s American television series"? If that's it, I apologize. If it's something else, please let me know. Could you please unblock me, if that's OK?

Loading editor
  • Alex! I didn't want anyone to use the template yet, I'm still trying to work out the code. I understand if you want to use it, but if you please consider that I don't like rushing and other people using it before it's even ready otherwise there might be some kinks. So please, leave it alone until it's done. I'm sorry if I'm sounding forceful, but I've been working really heard on this and the last thing I want is premature usage.

Silver

Loading editor
  • I understand you don't want anything to do with me from what happened, however I am dissapointed that you STILL continued to call me stubborn and say I "shulk" things when I encounter every change on the site. Frankly, I learned to accept these certain changes (e.g. Birthdates on Actors/actresses, characters Fates) but on categories especially on the terms definitions, it frustrates me and that's different than outright insulting the majority of you and calling you a "tyrant" which I never say. I just wanted to express my opinion on the Anatgonist category, is it not to much to ask? 

Loading editor
    • View all 10 replies
    • Life doesn't always go the way you want it to. Time has a way of changing things which is something we cannot always prevent. In the end I'd rather let go of my frustrations than hold onto them. As I've said many times things like that can wrongly influence your decisions and make you do stupid things that you may regret. If all you do is hold onto your frustrations you'll never be at peace with anyone or yourself. So what would you rather do?

Loading editor
    • Alex2424121 wrote:
      Life doesn't always go the way you want it to. Time has a way of changing things which is something we cannot always prevent. In the end I'd rather let go of my frustrations than hold onto them. As I've said many times things like that can wrongly influence your decisions and make you do stupid things that you may regret. If all you do is hold onto your frustrations you'll never be at peace with anyone or yourself. So what would you rather do?

Late response, look I never ask the way I want it it, and more often I question what going on, even if I do them in a formal manner as you have been noticing for months. But Once you explained the reasonings and purpose on this change I move on and not continue make this issue into a big deal.

However I still can't gripe the fact on Silverflight and the admins decision on the Antagonist category, which was the reason why I explain my reasoning on the categories talk page. Yes I am not supposed to continue arguing about this, as what you and Silver said "what's done is done" and "the decision has been decided" nothing can change that, but I still find it odd why the cateogry should be limited to just the main adversary or villain, if antagonists could mean many varieties not limited to just the main adversary (ex: the protagonists struggles, a natural force, a predator (even if it is meant to hunt the protagonist or kill the protagonist), etc....). Heck, even I learned most of the reasonings on Anatgonist through English classes and literature. But for now, I will learn to just  let the conversation "blew away".

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message