FANDOM

Removed threads can be found here.

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Episode guide problem

I get squares instead of arrows on the episode guide now. Did i do something wrong or is there a code missing in the template? I can't figure it out.

Regards

Loading editor
  •   Loading editor
  • Hi,

I've seen that you've been busy also, I tested the thing like you said and it stayed as the same?

Could you try to make it like in the link I showed you, the miraculous ladybug wiki?

Thanks for your time

"The Phenomenal" Team69Roll(talk) 19:52, June 26, 2018 (UTC)

Loading editor
  • I can't enter test mode through the "Enter test mode" button on this page. I believe the button only works for users with editinterface right. Test mode is not permissions-restricted, though, as ToggleTestMode works.

Loading editor
    • Interesting. I could have swore I was able to enter test mode on other users' wikis. But I can't now.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • which day i duel aganist you.

maybe on the weekend but i might do saturday night because we has a parade in morning.

maybe sunday sometime

Loading editor
  • I getting a lot more better and I can play more monsters at once.

I hope we can duel again and it fun.

Loading editor
    • View all 12 replies
    • Understandable. But just so you know, I wasn't even aware of your involvement until you posted on my other message wall thread. So if you have been namedropped, it at least hasn't been anywhere I have seen.

Loading editor
    • I was just specifically referring to further up in this thread, where Yuma said I was “rude” and “trying to frame [him]”. Which, you know. I’m not. But anyway, it’s fine. Most of the other posts he’s talked about me on have been deleted, so it makes sense you haven’t seen much of it. Anyway, thank you for understanding.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Do you know how to copy templates between wikis of the same language?

Loading editor
  • Just wanted to drop by and leave a thanks for all the awesome help you've been, I see you answering other questions like a ninja ;) keep it up! <3

Loading editor
  • I think you do a wonderful job answering questions in forums.

Loading editor
  • Hello,

I'm experiencing issues with my personal CSS on the Glitchtale Wiki. I've imported the Ubuntu font from Google Fonts, but whenever I try to target it, the system loads Times New Roman.

TNR bug

Even after I added an !important to the code, it still loads Times New Roman. It continues to do so regardless if I add sans-serif or not.

Here's the code:

@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ubuntu'); 

body {
        font-family: "Ubuntu" !important;
    }

Did I something wrong, or should I take this to Special:Contact? I've tried it on both common.css and wikia.css.

Loading editor
    • View all 20 replies
    • No, what you said really was the cause. The Ubuntu font was loaded at last when I imported it in my global CSS.

Loading editor
    • Okay then. It is still a bit confusing since the change is fairly recent.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message