If you have time, could you fix the color coding so that it takes the highest user right rather than having the color code jump between all of the user right levels? I know that you said you would fix this, just a reminder.
Bobogoobo wrote: I'll get to it as soon as I can, but things are a little crazy right now so it might be a couple days. If you want, you could comment it out and put the CSS you had back until I fix it.
i will wait, it seems more effective than setting it up for each user
I have noticed that the Vocaloid Wiki has the random graphic wordmark feature. Liking it, I have proposed to admins to implement it as well to Evillious Wiki . The proposal involved 21 logos, which exceeds Vocaloid Wiki's 19 by 2. I have heard that having too much would cause problems so my first question is if that number would suffice.
I could only imagine it getting noticeably slower with thousands of images, you should be fine :P. The slowness is just caused by the fact that it has to wait for the page to load and then load one image, I don't think there's any way to make it much faster than that.
Anyway, yep, that's it, as long as you have the images uploaded and get the links in properly. All you have to modify is the list of image URLs once you copy the code.
Hey Bobo, I know it's a lot to ask but could you write a basic blue picture template so I can duplicate it for my sub-categories? I need to get his template right so I can duplicate it for other pages. Thanks if you can help me. :3 |picture|Name|Description| Just this three category template with these title heads Dairyman88 (talk) 04:09, October 6, 2013 (UTC)
yes, this is very close to what I want, I just need the color to be like these boxes, when I copied the template you had it was a regular grey color with the title white. Is there a way to make them like these, only one template with the three categories? The 3 categories on your template were perfect, I just need the colors to be like this box below but I only need 1 template for my page, not these 3 templates. :)
Yes, the background color of the cells to be changed like those boxes I had posted. And if it's possible, could you change the font in the template to the blue like it is inside the box? If you make changes to the template, can you post it here on my talk page, then click "preview" to see if it shows up correctly? I'm not sure if you made changes with your second post, but it still showing up grey for me with white headings.Thanks for helping me with this! You're a great person! :DDD
Omg, yes! It finally worked when you posted it on the other wikia. It's exactly what I wanted, one last thing and I promise I'll leave you alone, can you make a blue border around it 3px thick? Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate your help! If you put a border on it, can you submit it here again? Sorry, It just doesn't display properly for me on this particular wiki page. :/
Oh wow, that looks amazing! Only... is there a way to make the dark blue heading and the border the same color? Under the color option? Also, could you bold all of the text? Now that I'm looking at it, the text needs to look stronger. Thanks :DDD
Done. If you're going to be using this table on a lot of different pages, it would be better to use CSS for it so you don't have to copy as much code (you can still change individual tables with that method). I can give you the code to add to your Common.css if you want.
Dang, you've done a super job making that last template, it's almost perfect! I know that I've asked you to do a lot for the template, but could you increase the titles (white font) in size to 150? I think that's all, good work- I feel sort of bad for having you do this for me, but I think you're end template looks amazing!
I tried what you suggested concerning that redirect display script I wanted to port to my test wiki, and I eventually realized my problem.
My localhost wiki is not actually on the internet (I use a WAMP stack program to run my test wiki offline), so the api query request had to include the EXACT location of my server (localhost), the name of my mediawiki folder on my computer, then the I had to enter the rest of the query. like:
localhost/mediawiki/(rest of api query)
It also turned out I ported the code for the query line a little off, which was causing a formatting error that caused the query to fail.
I got it fixed, and now the script runs just as well on my test wiki as it does on my Wikia wiki. :D
I apologize, somehow I missed this message, which is rather ironic. I haven't used the script, which is why I was vague. I think your problem is that you never call the loadFunc function; they aren't automatically run. Add the following at the bottom of your code: