aka Elsa, the Snow Queen, Glaceon

• I live in the ice castle
  • I was born on October 15
  • My occupation is make the wiki better and better
  • I am a queen. I love candy.
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hey Elsa!

I'd like to inform you that I've opened my Facebook account to my friends and to the rest of the community. Hopefully we'll be able to be friends :). When I see you on chat, I'll give you my Facebook account name. Please help spread the word to the Wikia friends I know so we can add each other!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi Elsa!

Thanks for coming to this message after I redirected you from CCSW! I just wanted to remind all of the admins of CCSW that April Fools Day is coming soon! People will be waiting to see what prank we will pull this year!

However, the vandalism rate was so high that any prank will be considered a vandalism effect. In fact, vandalizers may take April Fool's Day as an excuse to vandalize. I think we should just stay more vigilant this year from vandalizers instead of creating a ruckus like last year. Will you support this?

Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the Please page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message