FANDOM

Karen2310

aka Karen

• I live in Fife
  • I was born on October 23
  • I am Female
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hiya Karen. I do not understand why you have blocked my user for a whole year when I have done nothing wrong. It would've been helpful if you had talked to me if I had done something wrong, before issueing lengthy punishments unnecessarily. Please contact me as soon as you get this message. Apologises if I sound frustrated, but I'm confused about this situation?!

Loading editor
    • Your user talk page on the site is still open for you to edit. May I suggest you read what's written, and direct all further discussion there.

Loading editor
    • I have written a reply for you on my talk page. This message is just to let you know in case you receive a notification about it, because I don't get notifications for what is written on my coronation street wikia talk page.

Loading editor
    • Do you know when you will have the time to give me a response towards my ban? Just to let u know I've left u a response on my talk page when u have the time.

Loading editor
    • Just messaging to thank you for getting back to me and for shortening my ban. I'm very grateful for your time. Your decision to shorten it to a week seems fair and I'm very satisfied with that.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi Karen, I noticed you posted a discussion about "the dot method" to bypass cache not working (which unfortunately, it still isn't) and was hoping you would have discovered another way, as this is very useful. Thanks :)

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I understand that my actions were careless and illogical, but I ask you to consider removing the block made on my profile on the Corriepedia. I would contact you there, but the block does not allow me to add to the talk page. I hope you see this, and understand that I will not act in such a manner again.

Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the Block page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Why have I been blocked for a year on Corriepedia?

Loading editor
    • Thanks for getting back to me, it means a lot. Pity you aren't quick to answer my concerns than you are when it comes to editing and changing every little thing I do on Corriepedia.

It would have been nice if you actually added a reason for why you blocked me instead of just leaving it blank. 

By the way, I didn't know that you all update the list of appearances about twice a month, I didn't realise it had to be done at a particular time. Maybe an actual page for the rules would be helpful than just letting us guess how things should be done.

I don't know what I did exactly to earn a 1 year ban. All I can say it don't bother lifting it, because if I did return in 12 months (and why bother after that length of time) I will just have you all interfering and quickly changing every minor thing I do. It's a reason like this why there aren't many people dedicated to that site, I am not the only one to feel this way.

Sorry it had to come down to this as it was a good website to be on.

Loading editor
    • Apologies, I haven't had time to even look at this page until now. Yesterday I was out most of the day and at night, and today I've been working and just walked through the door - literally.

The main characters have always been updated twice-monthly... mid-month and end of month, all the figures tally up to that information on the main characters section of the year page, the top 100 appearances page and the "as of" section in every character's infobox.

I think you should perhaps read all of the messages on your talk page (especially the last two) - several of which actually say the same thing. We've been leaving you messages about grammar and tense since 2013, and that's why your edits were continually getting changed... rewording to the past tense or reworded to make sense.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message