FANDOM

Miles854

aka Miles

• I live in Colorado, USA
  • I was born on March 22
  • I am Male
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hello. I just wanted to let you know that you need to please stop adding the category On hold requests to your adoption. That category is only for Merrystar to put on after she reviews your adoption, but you still need to complete a task or two before she gives your rights. Thanks!

Loading editor
    • Ok I'll stop. Sorry but I accidently readded it. The first time however I didn't know what the category meant and had added it after I found out.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi. Your adoption request won't be seen as it's been added to an already completed one. Please create a new request for adoption - with a number after it indicating the request number. I.E. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Wiki (3).

You can click here to automatically open the edit window for that page. You can copy your answers from the page they were on previously.

Thanks, and good luck with the adoption. If you need any more help please let me know.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the User:Giant Bubbles/Guestbook page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message