FANDOM

Messages left here will go unanswered, I no longer check this wiki's messages. If you are here to contest a block, you may want to seriously reconsider your actions first as generally a legitimate policy violation block placed won't be removed. If your edit was caught by abusefilter, leave a message on the wiki and just add a few spaces to prevent the filter tripping or wrap it in nowiki tags.

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • I don't know why you think I'm DiegoSmilodon but you're wrong. I'm only helping him since asked me so. From what I see, you're trying to block and infuence the demotion vote which I find just illegitimate. 

    Fan26 wrote: The Poofymamoth is not DiegoSmilodon-he created it because he was asked by him to do it off-wiki, as DiegoSmilodn said he would. Plus, PoofyMammoth has been editing there since March of 2016.

      Loading editor
    Nerfmaster8
    Nerfmaster8 closed this thread because:
    You are instructed to not contact me ever again, your purpose is disruptance
    18:30, November 9, 2017
    • The fact you got into argument with David at ice age and your behavior tells me sock. Staff already said I don't have to believe you. Checkuser established you share IP. You will have to prove these are not Diego. I have permission from staff to place those blocks. If anyone interference, that was you multiple times. We are done and Diego is permanently banned. You are ban evading on this wiki.

        Loading editor
  • Alright Nerfmaster you have gone too far! Blocking me is one thing, but blocking my little brother when he did nothing wrong is the most innapropriate thing an "admin" can do. Yes NinjaWartior12 is my brother in real life, outside of your blocking tyranny, he is my family member, do you get it?! We live in the same place, thus sharing the same IP. He joined the community by his own and with peace! He has seen what was going on and he agreed, he doesn't want the affiliation neither! Still don't belive me? Check RRabit42's wall! I explained there clearly why he did that he just told me you blocked him too. Do you wish for a family photo for further verification? Just ask for it, otherwise you have no right to block everyone who speaks up against your will. You are either obsessed or you really don't want to even consider the other side's point of view, causing them to choose the innapropriate way ( your sock puppets ) to voice their opinion. ( in this case only I had one, which I will delete soon and I only made that one because you refused to listen to me! ) You're using every loophole you find to prevent hearing out the other side's point. That is not an acceptable admin manner at all. So here is the thing. I am fed up and as you stated, you too and before you try to blame me for everything again or frame me. Let me offer you some self meditation first. I did that and it helped, at least It would have if you and your friend weren't keping insulting me and then my brother. I offer you one last chance as the final peace make. Because this uppish stubborn and haughty manner does not belong to an admin with such responsibility for a page. If you refuse to enfage in any king on agreement then you leave me no choice but to start an ADMIN DEMOTION for your case. Just to let you know, I already contacted the Official Wikia Staff about your case. You can take it as a confidence vote about your admin rights. Let me quote you what they aswered:

    "If you wish to get community agreement for an admin/bureaucrat demotion, we suggest you hold a public discussion on your community (open to all community members) asking if Nerfmaster8 should be demoted. This needs be on a community page or Discussions thread, not on chat or another website; and in discussion form, not as a poll. That way, we can see who voted and what they voted for.

    Please keep this discussion open for at least one week, or until all active community members have had an opportunity to voice their opinion. If the result is that the community has decided Nerfmaster8 should be removed, we can remove the rights. If needed, you can find further advice on how to get a bureaucrat demoted in this blog post: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Mira_Laime/How_to_Deal_With_a_Bad_Bureaucrat

    If you're worried Nerfmaster8 will not let users carry out a vote, you can let us know, too - if he interferes by blocking people for voting or by deleting the discussion, we can step in.

    Thanks!

    Eva Niroomand Community Support Manager p  +1 415-762-0780 w  fandom.com''

    Wikia, Inc. 360 Third Street, Suite 750 San Francisco, CA 94107 U.S.A.' Identifier Number: 20-2118507 President and CEO: Craig Palmer"' '''

    I don't wish to use this tool but if you keep up your stubborn manner and your closed up mind, then it is the only right thing I can do as I also feel responsible for the future members of the site. But don't worry, I won't propose myself. It will be someone else or the Staff will choose one. I don't wish to be an admin. I wish to put an end if this crazyness once and for all! Feel free to use checkuser on every mrmber who will vote. I won't vote.

    With that being said, I hope this will make you see past happenings a little clearer. I am waiting for your answer.

      Loading editor
    Nerfmaster8
    Nerfmaster8 closed this thread because:
    its clear you lost actual constructive interest in this demotion vote, kirkburn was almost willing to close it due to your chaotic behavior. now we know you are ThePoofyMammoth based on behavior alone. you played civil good guy up until then, thanks Davidjimnez for exposing. permanently banned for "ban evasion, threats/harassment, edit warring, vote interference, insubordination".
    22:07, November 11, 2017
    • FINAL RESPONSE

      you are strictly not to communicate with me. If davidjimnez is being rude or trolling you, that his own doing not on my behalf. you compromised yourself on RRabbit42's wall by posting a screenshot while arguing with davidjimnez that proved beyond a doubt you are ThePoofyMammoth outside the arguing at ice age. demotion votes are invalid and ineligible when started by sockpuppets (no established wiki would allow this), currently nobody besides you has a legitimate reason to start a demotion vote and the edit war interference by you (ThePoofyMammoth) showed you have no legitimate interest besides causing maximum chaos. when a nominator is evading a local block and then further edit wars to interfere with even staff's official statements to a demotion, that takes away any realistic credibility to continue the vote; that's without the ban evasion taken into account. besides that, ThePoofyMammoth was properly blocked for uncivil behavior, edit warring and ban evasion. you are mad over your own actions and now are dealing with the consequences of such. staff place more weight to established members than new users, otherwise they risk the established members quitting. why is this the case? because these types of rogue demotion votes can have a much larger impact throughout this network. I have no obligation to believe you especially after you compromised yourself, that's not my doing. regardless, all the main accounts point back to your IP and I have no way to verify that different people are behind the accounts as there is no biometric identification during account creation here or using any version of mediawiki software (this is the core of what Wikia uses); social media wouldn't prove anything either. staff was asked to use checkuser and cross reference account emails, whether they did the latter i don't know but they found account links. all the new accounts that flooded in happened when you started losing the affiliation vote, i wait for evidence to block but could have blocked all those at any time for suspicion (i simply choose not to take that route).

      whether the word "fail" in your native language is harsher than what it means in english, you have yet to inform your native language. 

      "cutting the tree under you", "stomp on your face" are insults while calling others arrogant & ridiculing for placing a justified block on you is harassment. you were told to cut it out multiple times yet continue regardless.

      there was a point where i was willing to allow you to return on the condition you simply accept the justified 3 month block and change your behavior - you continuously will not allow edits to pages (manually removing content that was approved tells me you were intentionally spiting me.), got uncivil when others had different viewpoints and are taunting people; you can give a compelling reason by simply stopping this nuclear war you started.

      I am moving on by adding more members to the wiki's staff team including advisers, we will be amending & creating policy to ensure smooth operations at ice age. Ignorance of policy is not an excuse to justify your uncivilized behavior nor is it tolerated at any established wiki. my team will continue to grow ice age wiki and if i leave, I will ensure successors are capable to continue monitoring and enhancing ice age for the future. if blue sky studios want to take full control of ice age, they are free to but highly unlikely and staff will check to ensure any such account is indeed official before handing control over...

        Loading editor
  • It seems you still can't understand my points. Althought I tried to make them as clear as possible for you. And it wasn't me who started being rude the first place. But do not use "fail" as it is insulting. 


    I wish not to contact the Official Wikia staff about this case. 

    Or that you are using double standard of judging between admins and members. 

    Here is a deal: Give me another chance, so I can get used to the proper wiki usage and gaining knowledge will prevent me from doing again, whatever wrong I did before. And if you find anything inappropiate about my edits or if I don't give summaries, you can put me on permanent block and I will leave the Ice Age wiki. 

    And to give you more warrant, I say let's give it a one week test run. It is a fair deal.

      Loading editor
    Nerfmaster8
    Nerfmaster8 closed this thread because:
    Caught trying to sway affiliation vote with sockpuppet
    04:14, November 4, 2017
    • I already gave you another chance, what's to say you won't continue? I gave all 3 of you warnings that further edit warring would be a 3 day block, your prior block was merely extended. If the other 2 edit war then they will be subject to a block. Very simple concept. You only get serious when I block, why?

        Loading editor
    • I told you, if I will continue, you can put me on permanent block. What is it if not the ultimate warrant? Plus there is the one week test run. You can watch as I prove myself to be better than before. I want to raise it to a more mature level of discussion by saying this and offering this deal, in the favor of solving this case peacefully as the Wikia was originally meant to be a place for peaceful discussions.

        Loading editor
    • Do we have a deal then?

        Loading editor
    • No and your block will remain, further checkuser requests will result in doubling of your block on this account. Continue to lie and you will be met be severe consequences. You have failed your obligation to comply with a previous block lifting and were caught with a sockpuppet that I now suspect as 2. If you are caught with a second then you will have a 6 month block. Not subject to further discussion

        Loading editor
  • Aright Nerfmaster, then let's continue here the discussion. 

    First of all, I am sick and tired of your uppish and haughty behavior and that you're picking on me. I do not believe the Wikia staff would approve your admin methods either.


    You keep insulting me even after you blocked me, also you're using a very rude and detractive tonality towards me. Have you considered some meditation or self reflection on yourself instead of blaming always the members when it comes to situations like the one on Ice Age wiki? I would be a welcomed innovation in favor of cases like those. 


    Second: Do not call me a pain when it's you and you do not understand a thing. I was trying to use the signature button on my own to get used to its usage if it will be needed in the future. It was a mere try. No bad intent was hidden behind it whatsoever nor I wanted to cause fustration by that action. But I use(d) mobile to edit my own comment on the affiliation article, which, not even a little, is difficult. And I cannot use desktop device now to correct my own edit myself. That is why I tried to solve it on mobile which, again is difficult to edit with on wiki pages. 


    Third: We seemingly live in a different timezones. When you undid my respond edit ( twice ) It was 3:20 am for me and I was asleep yet you thought it was me between that two edit even tho it would impossible for me to undo the first edit in that short time. Still you thought you had the right to be overly rude and call me things unfairly. I get that you are seemingly fustrated but do not blame everything on me just to calm your rage. Again, I am now trying to be polite to you while you acted unfair towards me, using double standard on me, continuously blaming me and your last action is very similar to the categhory of trolling which is also not compatible with the rules of the Wikia staff.


    And for last: My native language is not English. That may have caused certain misunderstandmend lately. I am perhaps not the best to express my points the proper way I originally intended to but I always tried my best to deliver them the way they were meant to be writen. 

    I am still open the solve this matter the peaceful way as long as you consider yourself negotible enough and me as a person with equal human rights. 

      Loading editor
    Nerfmaster8
    Nerfmaster8 closed this thread because:
    wait out your 3 month block. as i've said this is a waste of time. further messages will be ignored i can already tell you want to adopt this wiki just to lock articles out, mass protection in prevention of editing isn't allowed.
    16:24, November 1, 2017
    • DiegoSmilodon wrote:
      Aright Nerfmaster, then let's continue here the discussion. 

      First of all, I am sick and tired of your uppish and haughty behavior and that you're picking on me. I do not believe the Wikia staff would approve your admin methods either.

      first of all you agreed to provide edit summaries when reverting edits, you failed in that recently and only did so when pushed which was violation #1

      you were blocked once for utterly unacceptable behavior, the block lifted 2 weeks ago was again for insubordination & rude behavior. you only want to comply after blocked yet when unblocked, return to old habits. I am not picking on you, you simply fail to cooperate. you leave me with no choice due to your own actions.

      as i have repeated myself now 3 times, i am being much nicer compared to other veteran admins on this network.

      DiegoSmilodon wrote:
      You keep insulting me even after you blocked me, also you're using a very rude and detractive tonality towards me. Have you considered some meditation or self reflection on yourself instead of blaming always the members when it comes to situations like the one on Ice Age wiki? I would be a welcomed innovation in favor of cases like those. 

      you claimed difficulty with signatures despite a simple to use button then after i fixed, you went and deleted pipe characters for apparently no reason. what do you honestly expect as a response to continuously breaking something after it was fixed? that's not an insult, that's me informing you of being disrespectful of my time & efforts.

      DiegoSmilodon wrote:
      Second: Do not call me a pain when it's you and you do not understand a thing. I was trying to use the signature button on my own to get used to its usage if it will be needed in the future. It was a mere try. No bad intent was hidden behind it whatsoever nor I wanted to cause fustration by that action. But I use(d) mobile to edit my own comment on the affiliation article, which, not even a little, is difficult. And I cannot use desktop device now to correct my own edit myself. That is why I tried to solve it on mobile which, again is difficult to edit with on wiki pages. 

      everyone can see the history of the page and when I looked, you removed specific pipe characters. perhaps checking your current preferences to ensure you don't have a broken signature would do you well since its apparently broken. if you clicked on the signature button, nothing would be broken to begin with unless you have a broken custom signature. go fix it, i'm done fixing your signatures on ice age if you keep manually breaking after i provide a fix.

      furthermore, insults such as "you do not understand a thing" are unnecessary so if anyone is using insults or being rude, its been you the entire time.

      DiegoSmilodon wrote:
      Third: We seemingly live in a different timezones. When you undid my respond edit ( twice ) It was 3:20 am for me and I was asleep yet you thought it was me between that two edit even tho it would impossible for me to undo the first edit in that short time. Still you thought you had the right to be overly rude and call me things unfairly. I get that you are seemingly fustrated but do not blame everything on me just to calm your rage. Again, I am now trying to be polite to you while you acted unfair towards me, using double standard on me, continuously blaming me and your last action is very similar to the categhory of trolling which is also not compatible with the rules of the Wikia staff.

      whether or not timezone differences are a thing, article history can easily tell me what was changed. you made those edits, not anyone else. I have given you for the record more warnings than many other admins on this network yet you find that unfair despite those wikis would have blocked the second time you edit warred for 3 days with increasing times. I have not done so until you became rude towards both me and David who requested affiliation.

      you said yourself to close the voting thread, nobody else has. the current vote is 3 to 2 in declining but if you push me into submitting checkuser, then the formal results may change if it is found that you have sockpuppets (not elligable votes)

      you have already demonstrated to me how you treat others with a prior 2 month block for unacceptable behavior and yet have continued to be rude. i see no reason to discuss with you

        Loading editor
  • Hello Nerfmaster8, I saw you wrote on my Message Wall, but for some strange reason I'm not able to answer you, so I thought to contact you here.

    Now, I never tried to add the categories "antagonists" or "villains", because I understood that this kind of categories can often trigger edit wars, the edits that I tried to do were on Rudy's page, deleting the category "Presumably Deceased characters", on Diego's page (I don't rember what I wanted to do), and on the thread on your message wall, replying you. None of these edits was correlated to the said categories, but looking at the abuse log, which I just now noticed the existence, it would seem the contrary but trust me, I didn't do it. Did I do something wrong? The reason for which I tried so many times doing the edits it's that I thought it was a problem of my computer or of the Wiki. 

      Loading editor
    Nerfmaster8
    Nerfmaster8 closed this thread because:
    done
    00:44, August 15, 2017
    • huh that's weird, i see that logs indicate the same. you replaced potentially deceased characters with cameo characters. that shouldn't trip the filter. i'll check it out later, until i update don't edit involving categories.

        Loading editor
    • Unblock me at the Ice Age Wiki, please, Nerfmaster

        Loading editor
    • Learnedhand41 wrote: Unblock me at the Ice Age Wiki, please, Nerfmaster

      Pardon me for the intrusion, but Learnedhand41, Nerfmaster doesn't have to unblock you, let alone respond to you (but by the looks of his message wall greeting, he won't likely respond to you). And, respectfully speaking, you will need more than a "Unblock me please" to even have him consider to unblock you. If anything, you tried to adopt the wiki twice even though really you wouldn't have gained admin rights because the current admins were active. And it all started because they didn't agree with you that the "Dino-birds belonged in the herd". You have violated any reliability, have been blocked before, and shown you only want to be in control to force other people to your ideas.

        Loading editor
    • Just unblock me at the Ice Age Wiki, please, Nerfmaster8.

        Loading editor
  • I've been trying to revert to the last revision from July of this year, because all later edits are incorrect, since he did die.

    But I can't seem to correct the information or remove the incorrect information without triggering the abuse filter.

    I tried to contact you on your message wall on the said wiki, but errors kept occurring while trying to publish, so I was forced to message you here instead.

      Loading editor
    Nerfmaster8
    Nerfmaster8 closed this thread because:
    don't need this
    01:07, August 14, 2017
    • Because I didn't try making the exact same edit each time. I tried making a slightly different edit each time. But Soto should be listed as deceased because it's true.

      I still can't leave any messages on your message wall there, nor can I edit. It's as if an abuse filter has been placed that's preventing me from editing entirely.

        Loading editor
    • i removed this for a reason, also keep in mind i'm no longer checking this wikis messages at all per my common.css.

        Loading editor
  • Can you unblock me at the Ice Age Wiki? I will not troll again.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Why did you remove Gavin, Gertie, and Roger from the Herd Valley page? They now live in the valley.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I wonder if you saw my response to your bot's reply to one of my messages on this blog.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • boop

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message