FANDOM

PkmnTrainerKyle10293

• I live in Plant City, Florida
  • I was born on August 30
  • My occupation is Middle School Student
  • I am Male
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hey sorry guys for what happenned that day. I was mad because I had asked out a girl and she said no. Yea, sorry!!!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • OK look people. The computer is my world. My rules go, screw the wiki's rules. You all are in my world, AND YOU WILL PLAY BY MY RULES WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loading editor
    • Um, your a little too far. If you have it your way, than Wikia will put a screw on your head. If you don't want to be caught, tthan have it Wikia's way. IT'S THE ONLY WAY.

Oh, and plus, list yo' rules. If the rules are not vandal rules, than, MY BAD!

Loading editor
    • You should probably fix your grammar, spelling, and attitude before you attempt to possess a world. If you cannot adhere to the laws of the milleu that you willingly chose to ingress, then you need to get the message that there are 7 billion people in this world and there is always someone better, smarter, stronger, faster, and even more controlling. There are more intelligent people on this very wiki, and they are here to help while you live in your fantasy world where reality, space, and time is an ambiguous and convoluted concept. You would usually grow out of this outlandish abstraction when you are in middle school, but I really hope you matriculate and find a more realistic and appeasing mindset.

p.s. I have many friends with autism, but they perceive the world just as well as the conventional person.

Loading editor
    • Krazyfilmer123 wrote:
      Um, your a little too far. If you have it your way, than Wikia will put a screw on your head. If you don't want to be caught, tthan have it Wikia's way. IT'S THE ONLY WAY. Oh, and plus, list yo' rules. If the rules are not vandal rules, than,

MY BAD!

OK, sorry I was just pissed that day. I had asked out a girl and I got turned down.

Loading editor
    • CoolCat123450 wrote:
      You should probably fix your grammar, spelling, and attitude before you attempt to possess a world. If you cannot adhere to the laws of the milleu that you willingly chose to ingress, then you need to get the message that there are 7 billion people in this world and there is always someone better, smarter, stronger, faster, and even more controlling. There are more intelligent people on this very wiki, and they are here to help while you live in your fantasy world where reality, space, and time is an ambiguous and convoluted concept. You would usually grow out of this outlandish abstraction when you are in middle school, but I really hope you matriculate and find a more realistic and appeasing mindset. p.s. I have many friends with autism, but they perceive the world just as well as the conventional person.

Yea, sorry! I was just mad that day. I had asked out a girl and she said no.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the User:PkmnTrainerKyle10293 page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message