• I am a male Rare Deedge
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • E X D ED EDe.

btw i made the monkey knowledge page :P

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, I've made an article about the Bloons Wiki in my wiki, since it is one of my favorite wikis.

Loading editor
  • Hey it’s me, the guy who was blocked for a year

So about these new HD images BBB released, I have a question

Are we able to actually upload spreadsheet assets now?

You know, like the the sprites of a monster all spread out

Loading editor
  • I was just simply warning you of another INB4EDITS sockpuppet who might join the My Singing Monsters Wiki again. I deeply apologized if I looked like I was the sockpuppet. Believe me, he's not me at all, and I do not like that guy. I just recently changed my profile pic. I also warned the Town of Salem Wiki and they got my warning saying they'll keep a close look at his activities.

Now I was unblocked by BunsenH but I cannot seem to edit the My Singing Monsters Wiki.
    BunsenHUnblockedMeButStillBlocked

Will you guys, the admins over there, be able to find a solution to this? I don't know maybe even the FANDOM staff might have a fix to this?

EDIT: Grammatical errors. Apparently I can't type properly.

Loading editor
    • View all 5 replies
    • It's alright. I forgive ya. I hope you'll learn from this.

Loading editor
    • I will. I shall learn to be a little more patient to read all of the contributions of the user before blocking. It's not easy being an admin though, and I have little experience on the social side of being admin (blocking, for example). I do, however, have good experience on the editing side of being admin (such as editing CSS and MediaWikis). BunsenH, on the other hand, does more of the social side of being an admin, doing things such as blocking bad users, as he has more social maturity than I do. I have become an admin more because of editing CSS and MediaWikis of the wiki, less so about blocking.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello Qwerty This is regarding my ban about vandalism. I wasn't trying to vandalize the Friend Code page, I was trying to remove this code '73812060ia' (My code) but my browser lagged, causing me to erase stuff i didn't want to. It would just crash, so I just gave up and hoped for the best. I am very sorry for wrecking stuff! I alsoa m new to Wikia, so not too familar with all the editing stuff. In the future, I will make sure not to erase random stuff. Again, so sorry. I will try not to mess up anything again when I'm unblocked! (PS Can you please remove the 73812060IA code, I do not want it on the Wikia anymore.)

Loading editor
  • A user named "I like yelmut" has vandalized certain articles, including Tawkerr, Block him/her/it if you have time.

Loading editor
  • Don't you think Spike144 was a bit too far with the block? I mean, he can easily undo the core change... At least he should warn me one more time.

BTW, I would've created and completed some of the BMC building articles, and plus completed a few articles, but because of the block, I won't be able to do it.

Some people do have some upsides and downsides (like me in the Bloons Wiki), but do you think one easily undoable core change is worth a 3 month block? I think not. :/

Loading editor
    • View all 29 replies
    • Oh, I didn't notice I should've mentioned about unblockedness.

Loading editor
    • It's okay, it's no problem at all.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey Qwerty, I'm going to offer you something for categorization improvement for the Bloons Wiki. Recently, in the wiki I administer, I have created a new feature for the categories located on the navigation, to make categorization easier. Here's an example.

Do you agree with this improvement or not? Just asking.

Loading editor
    • View all 8 replies
    • Okay. Looks good. But I would not use the current images.

Loading editor
    • You can change them, if you like. Also, there is no "Games" category, there is a "Bloons Games" category, which is actually for the games about popping bloons only, not all games dedicated to the entire Bloons franchise, and for some reason, that is considered as the main category.

Also, I'm gonna produce the new categorization for the Bloons and the Towers categories. What images do you need for the following subcategories?

• Bloons Games Bloons
      • Bloons TD Bloons
      • Agents (IMO, agents should be considered as a subcategory of towers, because they are towers, too).
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Do you think I was fairly banned from the wiki?

Loading editor
    • Excuse me, but the whole social stuff issue in the My Singing Monsters Wiki is such a lot of stress for me, so I cannot really help you now at this point. So much of users refusing to follow advice and instead strawmanning; it's too much for me. I would wish if you tell me this stuff after another month or two. In the meantime, if you want to improve the wiki's articles, you may request me to do some edits.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Are the decorations in that game always cosmetic? Also, I've prepared the screenshots of decorations unlocked under level 8, because I am starting to gain interest in creating the articles of the decorations once I get unblocked. I wouldn't mind not being even a chat moderator if I create a lot of articles. I repeat the question, are the decorations in BMC mobile always cosmetic? I just want to make sure. Thanks.

Loading editor
    • Only cosmetic of BMC Mobile ones. Keep preparing those decorations images though!

Loading editor
    • Alright. I'll try. Even if I won't become a staff in the Bloons Wiki, I'll always try to work hard!

Loading editor
    • Also another thing. In the community page, it says that you guys need a graphic designer, but the slider is updated, so you guys don't need a graphic designer anymore, unless if you guys need one for another reason.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message