FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • you just an annoying person

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I'm going to be blunt with you. The reason(s) you make me uncomfortable are:

1. You stole content from The Pretty Rhythm wiki without asking me.

2. You constantly avoid what people are trying to say and instantly go and change the subject on them.

3. You constantly pester people on your server. And whenever someone doesn't respond, you put a "warning" on them for not answering. They don't have to answer you, you know. You shouldn't make them.

Honestly, due to all this, I banned you permanently on the Pretty Rhythm Wiki. I wanted you to take those pages down because you didn't get my permission to reprint them on your wiki. You even banned me for 1 year for "block evasion" which I never did.

Please take into consideration of what I am trying to tell you okay? I'm not saying all this to be mean. I'm actually being polite with you despite being blunt. So please consider what I'm trying to tell you okay?

Take care.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey there. I saw your edit on the Report: User profile headers page.

Link: Report: User profile headers

This is not a good reason to report somebody's profile! Only report anything if there is a legitimate reason to do so.
    Please don't do it again.

Thank you.

Loading editor
    • SuperSprinter156,

While we, VSTF, do appreciate your energic way of trying to help us, we do not like people giving warnings about reports on our wikis. These should be dealt with by VSTFs, and not ordinary folks.

Loading editor
    • Sorry I didn't think anyone would see it XD

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I know what you were doing on your wiki and I read the logs. I thought I am willing to unblock you when I feel better soon. I am very right in the approximation, I know you're going to remove my message, and you really did it. Not to mention that you abused your rank on your own wiki, in which I'm not surprised. You blocked me for 6 months for absolutely no reason given, and that is what rank abuse called. I clearly did nothing there, so if you still think you're on the right side, well then, SHAME ON YOU, as an owner of the wiki/server, you should know better! You are supposed to know what you should do and what you should not. I'm ASHAMED adults like you exist on this planet.

I will use back someone's quote YOU ARE AN UNFAIR BULLY. And I have every reasons to put you into my bully list. I have told you to stop mentioning me on your server, IT IS GETTING ANNOYING FOR GOD'S SAKE. Seriously, if someone told you to stop, JUST STOP. You are TOLD TO RESPECT THAT, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. But you didn't, you kept deleting my messages and ignore them. Then you blocked me on your servers just because I told you to "stop" and the message on your wall. That makes you, in my list, a bully.

So after your unruly behavior on your wiki, well, I have my final decision to you. Yes, it is going to be a really harsh one, so BE PREPARED. I will NEVER ever think of unblocking you on Discord anytime soon, nor will I EVER do that in the future. You read it right, you've been thrown off forever for now. From now on, as long as I'm still on, you will be made sure that you're remain blocked on my Discord account, you're not gonna see the lay of sunlight anymore. You crossed the line. I'll had enough with this.

You know what? I'M DONE WITH THIS. Just go ahead and block me INDEFINITELY on your server. That will strike you off in one day, you just don't know. Now, GET LOST. I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE.

AND GOODBYE!!!

Loading editor
    • Don't you think that I don't know what you were doing to other wiki. I've look after your contributions there. Trying to make a false report to the VSTF about me huh? Because you weren't satisfied the fact that I blocked you on Discord and you were angry about it? Wow, I didn't expect you to be THAT immature at all, in the first place. Don't think that I don't have a proof of you doing it. Here. Apparently you don't know how it works. I did absolutely nothing wrong across the wikia site at all, so why should I get reported and why should VSTF takes an action against me?

If you still think I'm making you angry, come on, everybody is also angry with you. So why not go and report yourself with the same reason instead? You simply report anyone that you hate on the wikia, you simply do not accept the fact that what you were doing was wrong and you don't wish to learn from your mistake. Instead, you try to make up an accusation trying to derail or make someone looks bad. If my appearance on wikia bothered you, why don't you think of leaving this site immediately? I know who you are, you always want to win on every fight you had with anyone else.

Also, if you think that I'm bad, then why not take a look at yourself? Yeah, right... You're not a good user either, nor you ever are. I got tons of complaints about you being annoying to a lot of users in Discord. Not to mention what you did on your Discord server was a bit unacceptable. Somebody told you to fix your grammar, but you warned him for this reason with your broken English? Haha, what a laugh...

You're not getting out of wood that easily especially when you blocked me for 6 months without a reason on your wiki. I might eventually carry your power abuse issue to here and get the wikia staff involved. You're darn lucky that I didn't think of doing that until today. The more you're trying to fight with me, the more trouble you'll get into. If I were you, quit bothering me already, don't even attempt to fight back.

There's no need for you to remove my message, that just furture proves how retarded you truly are. You don't even use your common sense, or perhaps you don't have a common sense at all. Tell the one who's trying to tell you about being "rational", but you punish them for that. Go ahead and fight me back, if you even dare to. There's a thing called "Karma" and that might lend to you in one day.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the Favicon Problem page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around FANDOM.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message