Staff
5,727 Edits since joining this wiki
October 13, 2008
  • I live in Florida
  • I was born on April 1
  • My occupation is Wikia Community Support
  • I am male
  Loading editor
  • a user from the tenkai knights wiki wants me to send this to you its my oath You must make an oath where you will promise to not be mean to anyone by any means. This means that you will be nice, meaning you ignore no one. If it is seen that you hurt one user, even if its a joke, you will be banned permanently. You won't be given any more chances. sorry about this mate 

Loading editor
        Loading editor
  • i cant post text here it got either removed after reload or just nothing happening if i press post

EDIT.: is here a word filter active? are we in a kindergarden or what?

EDIT2 its seams so :\

EDIT3 test

fuck, ok next , crap, next, stupid

sorry kids don't(never ever ;}) use this words they spoil your soul and make you to a BAD human and iam just testing here ;D LOL

EDIT4

its staring to get funny :D

why i cant post this massage

http://caeons.wikia.com/wiki/Blah

Loading editor
    • Hey Caeon, 

Yeah, you were triggering a spam filter that was configured improperly. Glad you mentioned that. I have fixed the filter.

As far as the editor, the core MediaWiki editor does not have support for changing the font color/size. This is indeed meant to be done with HTML tags.

<span style="font-size: 24px; color:red">This would be red text.</span>This would be red text.

If you are referring to code highlighting, like some WYSIWYG editors, that is not yet supported. However, you can get this result when showcasing code such as:

<div class="test"><span style="font-size: 20px; font-family: Arial; color: blue">Sample text</span></div>

(The above was done with this code: <source lang="html4strict"><div class="test"><span style="font-size: 20px; font-family: Arial; color: blue">Sample text</span></div></source>)

Loading editor
    • Sorry I was in a hurry and writing things in a wrong manner. so let me correct.

My idea was to use a external WYSIWYG editor so that I don't need to fight with these, for me, strange behaving web editors, What missing some time saving features

But still, why the classic editor creating a lot of empty lines between my sentences if I switch between source and visual mode, its kind confuse me?

let me give you a quick example: I write some link tags in the source mode and leaving no space between ech like this

and if I switch to visual mode and go back in source mode there are empty lines

between each link tag like this

001a

And why I don't see the complete HTML code like this here:

001b
        Loading editor
    • It sounds like the first example is a bug. Please send that info to Special:Contact so we can get it looked into.

The second is because MediaWiki does not support all HTML5 tags... and this is done intentionally. Most HTML tags, like <script>, can introduce site vulnerability if in the hands of any user (even anonymous users). To utilize <script>, or other unsupported tags, you'd have to do so either through your JS files or through verbatim.

Loading editor
    • OK, I will until I test more. It seams it has something to do with copy pasting text of an external application and with the copied line breaks. All I write public, I write in notepad++ first, let him correct my horrible spieling (because I am lazy in writing and don't care about exact spelling :D) and then I copy paste the text in the web, so that at least my spelling is correct. Unfortunately it has no grammar/syntax correction and what I write maybe sound strange, I learning English on the fly by doing it. :D

Loading editor
        Loading editor

• How do i disable or customize the big white Wikia navigation bar at the top of the page. Personally would like to disable it completely, because it is way to Big and don't fit to the rest of my style.

Thanks in advance.

Loading editor
    • View all 11 replies
    • Space wasting design, eh, Caeon? Maybe you should try out Google Chrome?

Loading editor

• Ähm, no, but thanks. IF i would use another browser i would use Opera, wich I currently do if Firefox don't work like expected. But at the moment he work well for 90% of all pages i normally visit. I don't like google and I trust them just so far as I can throw them/it. ;]

And i like challenges if something is not working in the first moment! It forces me to use my brain to find out why. ^_^

Loading editor
        Loading editor
  • HI WATS UP

Loading editor
        Loading editor
  • I Love you're Avatar!

Loading editor
  • hi Rappy. i was wondering if you knew who closed down my stories wiki. i don't use it that much but i'm just wondering.  

Loading editor
  • Do you like fishsticks?

Loading editor
        Loading editor
  • Good evening, I am User:Backmasking and User:LukeTotalDrama, I cannot log in to both my accounts! After disconnecting the accounts from Facebook I did not receive a mail with the new password! Can you please fix it or give me a new password? I have sent the same message via Special:Contact to Staff some days ago, but nobody has answered me! Thanks

Loading editor
  • Hello, i would like to talk to you about a predicamet my firend is in on CC and would like your help.

Loading editor
    • Help with what?

Loading editor
    • One of my friends that go by the name Techno Bacon has been banned from the CC chat for what he says, is no reason, now i think i know the problem, thier has been a troll at our wiki for quite some time and he has impersonated many of my fellow users over there, we try to deal with him as much as we can but he keeps changing his IP address everytime we ban him and makes another account to harass us, he may have impersonated Techno Bacon and you may have mistakignly baneed the real one.

Loading editor
    • Techno Bacon has been told what to do to resolve this issue. :)

Loading editor
        Loading editor
  • Can you please unban me, because frankly, I don't even know what I did.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki