October 13, 2008
  • I live in Florida
  • I was born on April 1
  • My occupation is Wikia Community Support
  • I am male
  Loading editor
  • Wiki: [[1]]

User: [[2]]

Reason: Excessive Trolling & Page Creation, only for them to be filled with spam.

Loading editor
  • Your avatar reminds me of south park. Is it south park because I recognize the giant head.

Loading editor
    • Technically yes, technically no. It wasn't ever a South Park character. I made it using a South Park Character Creator years and years ago.

Loading editor
        Loading editor
  • Hello Rappy, i have unforutantly experienced an unfair ban, it was at this wiki:

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/VS_Battles_Wiki

It was over an edit that i tried to do to a character's page, this one specifically:http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Hyoudou_Issei You will notice this page has been edited by another user who agrees with me about the character, and I believe the admin of the wiki that banned me dispised the anime that this character originates from.

And i was, without warning as i tried to continue editing the page, banned for one year.

Now, i have recieved NO, complaints, warnings, or anything of the like before recieving this ban, now i have contacted the Admin who gave me the ban about the issue. but he has not responded in the last 4 days,which is why i came to you for this, as it tells me, he has not been active recently.

Loading editor
    • View all 10 replies
    • Also as i stated before, my friend was blocked for something minimal

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:28552

it says he was blocked for "intimadating behaviour/harrasment" when he ONLY conatacted that admin once, and was in no way intimadating him physically or mentally in any way as you can see by the thread post.

Loading editor
    • Abbadon the Destroyer wrote: Also as i stated before, my friend was blocked for something minimal

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:28552

it says he was blocked for "intimadating behaviour/harrasment" when he ONLY conatacted that admin once, and was in no way intimadating him physically or mentally in any way as you can see by the thread post.

That's the way the cookie crumbles, unfortunately. If you can get the community on Gundam wiki to a concensus that the admin needs to go, you're got a chance. But if others, and other admins, don't want to get rid of him, there's not much you can do.

Loading editor
        Loading editor
  • Chat do not have mods, please come to the chat and stay because we need mods

Loading editor
    • Morph, as I have asked other users who leave these types of messages, chat does not need mods 24-7. ;)

We have lives, and there are times when we can't be on. If there is trouble going on, just ignore the user/users, and inform a mod when they come in. :)

Loading editor
        Loading editor
  • Hey I had two questions I was wondering if I could get your advice on

1. How can I make it easy to add content to Biblicalapedia when it difficult to add content from the Bible (because much of the information is contained in mutiple places throughout the Bible or is spread out and because the theological correctness of the content has to be a more strict since it is a Christian wiki). With things such as referencing I am the main one who does that and have seen how complicated it is to add info sometimes

2.On the wiki the references are a bit different as I had a user who is now inactive modify them to make it verse referencing. Since it hasn't been updated since the arrival of VE should I update it? Also I was wondering if could fix a minor error and that is rather than starting at 1 for refs it starts at zero (on the references list). I was wondering if you could cleanup the script perhaps, I will provide a link if you would like

Thanks,

Superddadsuper, Biblicalapedia Adminsitrator and Bureaucrat

Loading editor
        Loading editor
  • Hello I have two very important questions. With the Wiki header where it redirects you to certain links. I have it set (Not Sure how I did this) but to where when I click on one thing it takes me to a completely different Category and I am wanting to delete that Category and it says I did but it's not deleted.

Second. I am having a lot of trouble trying to setup the Wiki Header. I have tried many different tutorials but I have failed every signle one. If you can help by a example of some sort that would be very much appreciated. Thank You for your time. This is the Wiki I am working on http://mcstrike.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Loading editor
    • Briboy55 wrote:
      Hello I have two very important questions. With the Wiki header where it redirects you to certain links. I have it set (Not Sure how I did this) but to where when I click on one thing it takes me to a completely different Category and I am wanting to delete that Category and it says I did but it's not deleted.

It looks like you deleted/cleared Category:Admin correctly. And it seems you got the MediaWiki:Wiki-navigation working as well.

Briboy55 wrote:
      Second. I am having a lot of trouble trying to setup the Wiki Header. I have tried many different tutorials but I have failed every signle one. If you can help by a example of some sort that would be very much appreciated. Thank You for your time. This is the Wiki I am working on http://mcstrike.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

As mentioned above, it seems like you got that working. If you need further help, please explain what you are trying to do that's not working and I will try to lend a hand.

Loading editor
        Loading editor
  • Umm...sorry but I was just testing the wiki creation and I accidentaly made one, which I didn't want to so can you delete LegoGames Wiki please?

I really need you to do it so yeah.

Loading editor
  • You should make 343 TheGuiltyProphet a mod because he does a better job than the mods and they get mad when he minimods because when they aren't doing anything about people arguing and fighting he gets them to stop

Loading editor
  • You know, usually a mod or a staff member give warnings to the users. You, "staff member," banned me without justification. You didn't give me a warning and it clearly says in the rules that a moderator should give one to the user. I was not given any of some sort. Please, unban me or I will bring this case to another moderator.

Loading editor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki