Spike144

aka Spike

167 Edits since joining this wiki
February 19, 2012
  • I live in Czech Republic, Central Europe
  • My occupation is Programmer, self-employed
  • I am Male
50px-4795804.png

Hello, you can leave me a message on this page. If I'm not active here, you can probably find me on Bloons Wiki, where you can also contact me.

Loading editor
  • Hello!

I see you are cs native. Wikia is currently looking for a cs helper to help with the cs wikis. For more info see Community Central:International. For more questions see MtaÄ.

Loading editor
  • Spike144,I already reported your bot to admins,so it will be banned easily!

--81px-Sign.png (talk) 18:31, May 17, 2014 (UTC)

Loading editor
    RansomTime
    RansomTime closed this thread because:
    Harassment
    10:57, May 18, 2014
  • Thanks for correct the mistakes in Czech! Do you want to join Wikia Language Brigade (WLB)? Add your name and status here if you want to join us. The leader of this project is Yatalu, you can speak with her for more information. We are happy with another member!

Loading editor
  • I am confident hotel guests will prevent other travelers and vacation goers from being kidnapped by a group of urban mafia leaders and the suburban mob. I hope you will test my Zobmondo!! prowess on my own Zobmondo!! Wiki, and please thank me for answering the many other "Would You Rather.." predicaments that I have posted over the past few months of 2012.

Loading editor
        Loading editor
  • You need to control anomalous's language. He is saying really rude and inappropriate stuff! Not lying, you are supposed to control EVERYONE'S behavior on the Bloons wiki. That is an admin's job.

Loading editor
    • View all 12 replies
    • But do you even know how bad teasing can be?

I just think saying "stupid" is rude.

I make unimportant edits.

Or I am just viewing the source.

And sorry, I am not finished, cuz i have to go.

Loading editor
    • You are totally unable to answer that message, not surprising.

Loading editor
        Loading editor
  • I think you consider my edits as spam or nonsense probably because you don't understand.

Or it is too hard for me to explain.

Loading editor
    • View all 17 replies
    • Anomalous13: Badge hunter would have been a more polite way to say it.

Robot746: I'm sorry that you're having issues on the wikis you're editing, but it's clear from the various threads about this here on Central that some admins consider your actions inappropriate in their communities. In cases of user conflicts, it's best to move on and find another project to contribute to.

In any case, as Spike said, please tone down the language here on Central. Thanks.

Reminder: In cases of user conflicts, you can always ask Staff to look into the situation via Special:Contact.

Loading editor
    • Thanks for your help.

Loading editor
        Loading editor
  • Wyz

Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the User:Spike144 page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check our staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki