FANDOM

Tupka217

aka Ollie

Global Discussions Moderator Councilor
  • I live in The Netherlands
  • I was born on April 17
  • Bio Hi. I'm Tupka, one of the admins here on the DC Wiki, and more or less in charge of the discussions on this app.
  • [Show More]
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Was there something I've done wrong with the sources? The sources match well with the aliases and the abilities for Scarecrow.

Loading editor
      1. As I mentioned repeatedly in reverts, a nickname is not an alias.
      2. He worked as a university professor teaching psychology. When was he shown to work/have worked as a practicing psychologist?
        Loading editor
    • Well, he studies fear through psychology. He teaches what he knows through his studies. And he is the self-proclaimed Master of Fear lol.

Loading editor
    • It's still a nickname, not an alias.

There's a difference between studying/having a degree in psychology (which grants the title psychologist) and having a psychology practice or working for a company as a psychologist. He's a psychologist only in the first sense, it's not his profession. His profession is/was university professor.

And that former definition of the term is one for life. He'll always be a psychologist, he can't be former.

Loading editor
    • Ah ok.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I sent it a few weeks ago. Won't let me reply back there.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • There are people being brats (won't mention names, and if you are somone comming to post somthing on this staff/admin's wall please Note that there is a very high chance you are not one of the jerks) and I was giving permission to make a new account and I did. But even a previous friend is bulling me becouse I had permission. I want it to stop! Please help

Loading editor
    • I am neither staff nor admin, just a user trying to be helpful. If you have issues with another user, try and talk it out. If that doesn't help, inform staff at Special:Contact/general. I can't help you, I'm afraid.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • You are an admin. Do you know how to add badges? I thought the CSS might be where, but then there's the possiblity that having wikis with badges was an old feature. Anyway, I'd like to hear back, thanks :)

I also sent this message to BertH. And, do you know how to add custom stuff to the toolbar (like categories or page links and stuff to the thing at the top that's white with the FANDOM logo next to it, and says Community Central? The thing below the Community Central which says News, Community, Help, Requests, Explore, and Forum? yeah, that.) I want to add custom stuff to it. And I've asked community wikia about this too, it's probably just my computer, though. How do you add a favicon? It's a 16px .ico image I have, and all wiki does is put a blue box around the word "upload." Anyway, thanks for your help!

Loading editor
    • You can send a message to staff at Special:Contact and ask them to activate badges on the wiki of choice.

As to add custom stuff to the toolbar? Edit the MediaWiki:Wiki-navigation on your wiki as well. To add a favicon, upload it on the wiki via the theme designer. Can you elaborate what you mean about the blue box issue?

Loading editor
    • EarthlingnAkumi wrote:
      You can send a message to staff at Special:Contact and ask them to activate badges on the wiki of choice.

As to add custom stuff to the toolbar? Edit the MediaWiki:Wiki-navigation on your wiki as well. To add a favicon, upload it on the wiki via the theme designer. Can you elaborate what you mean about the blue box issue?

I know about the favicon how to do thing. Whenever I'm trying to change my avatar or favicon or wallpaper, it just puts an un-filled blue rectangle around the button after I choose my file. Thanks for the rest, though.

Loading editor
    • FANDOM Creeper wrote:
      EarthlingnAkumi wrote:
      You can send a message to staff at Special:Contact and ask them to activate badges on the wiki of choice.

I know about the favicon how to do thing. Whenever I'm trying to change my avatar or favicon or wallpaper, it just puts an un-filled blue rectangle around the button after I choose my file. Thanks for the rest, though.

Ok, how do I make them links, and how do I make the links not what theys see? (I'm making user links)

Loading editor
    • You should've taken this to the forums, anyone can answer there. I'm currently asleep, or should be, so I won't answer (or even bother to read, sorry) for the next 8-ish hours.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Tupka217, 1972u1972 and I are not on great terms with each other because we had a feud regarding her own ways in order on the ER wiki. She has been adding text firsts before infoboxes as seen with that article of the episode Old Times and she changed the name of the character Abby Lockhart to Abigail Lockhart, which is unnecessary, because Wikipedia even lists her as Abby Lockhart, which is more common to fans of the shows and the characters on it. I was really kind of strong with her about her messy ways and I admit I was harsh when I tried to explained to her, but she is not doing things in that wiki in a proper order and she blocked me for two years when I tried to argued with her about it. Since you saw how messy it was in the Salome Haertel article, you know what I mean.

Loading editor
    • View all 5 replies
    • Yeah, but that's none of my business, really. The only people that can intervene are the local users.

Loading editor
    • Unfortunately, there's not enough local users on that wiki.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • i wish i could get one last chance but i will never had chance.  i made a lot of tweet about stardust16 because my feeling are hurt.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I need help with the threatening messages Garret put on my wall. He was asked not to do it earlier, but did so anyways and a CLG troll "Forrest Lesak" encouraged him to do that two weeks ago.

Loading editor
  • idk what to do to help.

Loading editor
    • Me neither. If they can't even work with a WinRAR, they probably won't able to work with AWB.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey Tupka. Just a quick heads up that staff don't count for the 60 days of admin inactivity on adoption. If the only admin is staff then the wiki is eligible to adopt.

At most if they are currently working on the wiki I may double-check they are okay with the adoption. But once they've added the "Adopt-this-wiki" badge, it's definitely eligible.

Loading editor
    • Even if the wiki itself is under 60 days old, which (IIRC) was the case here?

Loading editor
    • The reason for the 60 days old rule is simply that the admin who created the wiki cannot be inactive on it for 60 days until the wiki is at least that old.

So if the staff create the wiki, and particularly if they put the adopt-this-wiki badge on it, then it can be adopted earlier.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I looked through several of your posts. It looks like even when people are being jerks you still stay centered and helpful. Wikia needs more people like you! :)

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message