FANDOM

Tupka217

aka Ollie

Helper Councilor
  • I live in The Netherlands
  • I was born on April 17
  • Bio Hi. I'm Tupka, one of the admins here on the DC Wiki, and more or less in charge of the discussions on this app.
  • [Show More]
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • How do you guys get differennt different Rights here on fandom.

Helper nd councilor both are paid Jobs or not

Loading editor
  • Where you said to a user to move on? Reason i was so upset with that user and as you know when it comes to users like that i had to say something so i really wanted to apologies for the reply i said if alright i plan to move on.

However if Josevazq continues on whining about the simplist little block you know i'm planning to report him or her if he doesn't stop if alright? So you know it's gone three days now and really sighs someone throw a bucket of ice on the situation if he doesn't stop.

He or she needs to listen if he or she doesn't well consequences will happen i'll just say that okay so you know i wanted to apologies for the reply yesterday i'll move on, But if he doesn't stop or listen then consequences will happen alright so you know moving on.   

Loading editor
    • You’re free to report a user at S:C if you think they’re harrassing you. But just ignore them. Take a break if needs be, do something that makes you happy.

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:
      You’re free to report a user at S:C if you think they’re harrassing you. But just ignore them. Take a break if needs be, do something that makes you happy.

Okay and i got your other message reply too so i will do that thank you for watching that i can't believe the user sometimes so i'll do that thanks! 

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I'm dealing with a seriously disturbed user. He's been: using sock puppets for the past few months, making threats, and recently tried mass spamming the Goosebumps Wiki. (...Possibly with the help of one other user? He's created so many socks, he could be bluffing.)

I sent an email to Fandom's staff detailing this more thoroughly, but 2-3 business days might be too long to wait. Any chance you could help out — or point me in the direction of someone who could? Thank you.

Loading editor
    • Staff. Or VSTF. I'm a Helper, but that means I Help Fandom with non-EN stuff, it's not a title for people that help users.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • For unknown reason this user is blocking me from Jurassic World Evolution wiki until February 10, 2119 that is too long. Can you help me get to the user's message wall please?

Loading editor
    Tupka217
    Tupka217 closed this thread because:
    Move on.
    13:15, February 10, 2019
    • View all 12 replies
    • Give it a rest. You're not going to get anything. Move on.

Loading editor
    • No need to be so harsh. It is not hard.

Loading editor
  • You remember that Josevazq1994 person you were talking to the other day? Well, he's not listening, as you can see here. https://community.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1602007 I could use someone to mediate the situation, try to calm him down.

Loading editor
    • You don't want me to mediate.

If he doesn't want to listen, don't talk to him. You hold all the chips. Revert, block, ignore. It can be hard, it can be frustrating, but just don't humor him. You do this for fun. It's your hobby. You don't get paid (or educated) to deal with everyone. Don't let it spoil your enjoyment.

If the user is bypassing a block on your wiki, use Special:Contact/general to ask for new accounts and IP ranges to be blocked. If he keeps contacting you on Central, also send in a report to staff, because that counts as harrassment.

Like I said, you don't want me to mediate. If he won't eat humble pie, he can choke on it.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I want to talk about my block on the Doraemon Wiki. I was blocked because I added false infomation. Jerry was very upset with me because what I did. Is it okay if you want please tell him to come here. I was blocked until 2039. I'm asking you to please look towards this because even if the damage is done, it's never too late.

Loading editor
  • There is a user who is an admin on the Looney Tunes wiki named User:Orange Mo. He keeps removing photos of original sketches and titles of Looney Tunes shorts. Could you please help out on this situation?

Loading editor
    • Nope. If you have an issue with an admin, see this blog. I know nothing about the admin, nothing about you, nothing about the wiki and next to nothing about Looney Tunes. I have no part in any of this; don't drag other people into your situation.

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote: Nope. If you have an issue with an admin, see this blog. I know nothing about the admin, nothing about you, nothing about the wiki and next to nothing about Looney Tunes. I have no part in any of this; don't drag other people into your situation.

Ok.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Is your real name Ollie?

Loading editor
    • It's an adaption of my name I only really use for non-Dutch people. It started out in my days at uni for international students, and sort of carried over to the Internet. In day to day life, noone calls me that.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • It is a perfect idea, would you be up for creating “Chapter 222” to “Chapter 322” for the Spiritpact wiki? That’s 100 pages to create and use the headings below for the edit so you could score both the Pounce! And the 100 edits in a day secret badges at least.

Plot Synopsis

Appearances

Differences Between the Manga and Anime

Chapter Images

Notes and Trivia

References

Navigation

I’m perfectly fine adding the content by myself for the articles pages since I'm the only person there. That’s lovely and all though pages need to be made anyway and I would much prefer to see other badges like that are acquired. Better multiple people can get them rather than me make every page denying them to others.

Would be really nice if you could help!

Loading editor
    • View all 18 replies
    • How helpful. "Don’t know how to create a bot"

Loading editor
    • Sebastian Clarke wrote:
      I'd feel better if I'd read the series first, so I can make up my own mind about it.

Sure, like I say it's awesome! Though since you like the contribute daily badges is it better to start them now? If you cannot commit long term still nice to add additions to improve what you come across anywhere really.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Thanks for the support.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message