Fandom

Community Central

Tupka217

aka Ollie

Councilor
  • I live in The Netherlands
  • I was born on April 17
  • Bio Hi. I'm Tupka, one of the admins here on the DC Wiki, and more or less in charge of the discussions on this app.
  • [Show More]

Message Wall:Tupka217

English
A Fandom user
  Loading editor
  • In the discussion thing earlier could I have help from the Helpers™

Loading editor
  • Ollie Call Jenny Phone Number

Jenny Phone:1(557)393-22619

Loading editor
  • I already did but nothing they said me this: "Have you tried contacting the admins of the community? They know the community, so they are in a much better position than me to be able to help you work this out."

I already contacted Merrystar who gave him the rights, BertH, Mira Laime and Brandon Reha and I don't know what to do?

What should I do?

Regards

Team69Roll

Loading editor
  • You’re one of the most recently active Councilors I found on the ListUsers page. Would you mind answering a few questions about joining it? I’ve already read the Help Page, I’m just wondering if I should be treating this like a job application when I send a request to staff or if I should just make the request as short as possible. I was also wondering about what was specifically looked for in Councilors. Could you help answer these? Or direct me to someone who knows?

Thanks in advance,
    ~Ursuul

Loading editor
    Tupka217
    Tupka217 closed this thread because:
    17:48, December 14, 2016
    • View all 17 replies
    • TheV1ct0ri0u5 wrote: I hate to intrude, however, this argument is unproductive and likely won't change the outcome either way.

If past content on profiles or pages of any form will bring up issues with the application process, Staff will likely clarify and/or question such cases. I think you'll be fine, though. :)

On another note: Keemstar26, given your history on Wikia, I'm not really sure how much influence or credibility you have in this matter. It seems more like a personal dispute, as you are the only one opposed to Ursuul's potential role on Council.

I'm just letting people know about what ursuul put in his profile.

Loading editor
    • Tupka217 wrote:
      Also, don't do that on my wall please.

Apologies, I would not have brought this onto your profile if I had the choice. Please close this thread, I am immensely sorry.

TheV1ct0ri0u5 wrote:
      I hate to intrude, however, this argument is unproductive and likely won't change the outcome either way.

I agree, this thread should close.

TheV1ct0ri0u5 wrote:

If past content on profiles or pages of any form will bring up issues with the application process, Staff will likely clarify and/or question such cases. I think you'll be fine, though. :)

Thanks so much, you don’t know how much of a relief that is.

Loading editor
  • I don't know if you're the right person to go to, but I can't find anyone else. I want to add the Babel boxes feature to my wiki, Future Wiki. I don't know how though, please help.

Loading editor
  • Hope you're having a good day and if not heres some smiles to cheer you up 😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😊😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😉😊😋🤗🙂☺😚😏🙄😇😚😁😙😍😏😍😚😄😀😅😆😉😂😉😅😄😄😅😉😊

Loading editor
  • How would you be interested in joining gorillaz wiki?

Loading editor
  • I was wondering if you remember how you got involved with this:

http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:671795

This wiki that the guy was upset about over 2 years ago, is still very corrupt. Two of the three bureaucrats cyberstalk me and boast about it, constantly. I've contacted staff many times until I gave up on it. It kept going to three staff members that seemed to be covering for them. Anyway, I was wondering what you remember. If you don't want to answer here, but want to answer, you can find me in my wiki's chat room: kaos.wikia.com

Loading editor
  • Hi. I'm a bureaucrat at the Survivor Wiki, and I began revamping our infoboxes today. The problem is, no matter what I do, I can't seem to make them have word wrap (see this example). 

1. w:survivor:template:Franchise)
    2. w:survivor:template:Season)
    3. w:survivor:template:Contestant)
    4. w:survivor:template:Gameplay)
    5. w:survivor:template:Challenge)
    6. w:survivor:template:Tribe)
    7. w:survivor:template:Episode)

Please help. Thank you in advance. :)

Loading editor
  • Hey I just made a new wiki and when I go to search it on google it doesn't show any results. What should I do?

Thank you

Loading editor
    • I'm hardly an expert on the matter. Everything I would say to you will be things I've read here, or on SEOkitten's blogs.

You have a huge disatvantage in your wiki's name: Movie Mistakes. As Sannse mentioned, you have to have original content, and that includes in your title. When people search for "movie mistakes", all results point to the website MovieMistakes. You don't show up, and you don't show up on searches for "Movie Mistakes wiki" either, simply because the website has so much better SEO. But trying to get the top search result on a "Movie Mistakes Wiki" search will be wasted effort, as noone will search for that.

You want better SEO? Consider changing the name of your wiki to something that isn't the market leader's name.

Loading editor
    • A Fandom user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.