FANDOM

Tupka217

aka Ollie

Global Discussions Moderator Councilor
  • I live in The Netherlands
  • I was born on April 17
  • Bio Hi. I'm Tupka, one of the admins here on the DC Wiki, and more or less in charge of the discussions on this app.
  • [Show More]
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • E

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, I have q:

Is Steward Turnbull a villain for his racist view on Italians?

https://titanic-itv.wikia.com/wiki/Steward_Turnbull

Thanks in Advance!

All the Best!

Matthew

Loading editor
    • I have no idea what any of this is. Please don't bother random people with things like this.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi

Loading editor
  • hi,im BJF the admin for custom pacific rim 2/novels/ideas,i recently found out that one of my admins complaining about Lily ford,so can I know what going on?

Loading editor
    • Better ask them directly. All I do is see the complains and point them at policies. I make sure not to get exposed to conflict itself.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi why was disney-princess-fanon wiki closed, I just recently started editing on that wiki

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • You know, we've talked a few times before (usually on blog comments regarding Wikia site changes tbh XD) but I never looked at your Profile before. I've always pronounced your Username like "Too-p-kah two seventeen" and thought it was a little bit odd, like a Username you chose randomly because all the others were already taken, but I went on your profile just now and read:

Hi! I'm Tupka217, also known as The User Previously Known As 217.121.229.141, and just plain Ollie."

AND I AM SO SURPRISED YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT XD XD Ohhhh my GOD, I feel stupid, tbCh XD XD It seems so obvious now, I can't BELIEVE IT TOT ;3; But I have no clue if I'm pronouncing it right or how it's supposed to be pronounced now ;^; I thought that was kinda funny tho, tbh, especially since it's so clear and obvious to me now XD :P

~Ember

Madness is like gravity, all it takes is a little push. 17:49, August 19, 2018 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • It was a spur of the moment thing, inspired by what Prince went on to call himself and then me messing up. But Tupka sounds better than Tufka.

I pronounce it Tup-kah Two-One-Seven. Tup as in Cup. I've heard people say it Toop, but never strangely Tyoop, while that is semantically the correct way.

There's no need to feel stupid. Many usernames make sense, many don't. The numbers are often completely random. I mean, it's not like there were only ever 110 fangirls before you, right?

Loading editor
    • Ah, okie. Yeah, agreed.

Ohh, yeah, that makes sense, too :P "Toop" seems weird, but not as weird as "Tyoop" imo XD

Thank you ;u; Agreed. Ahaha, yeah, you're right XD But nah, I have 111 because I wanted "Fangirl1" or "Fangirl#1" at first, but it was unavailable T,T I feel like 1 is a good luck number, and 3 is as well, so having three 1s was like triple good luck XD XD I think numbers counting up or in threes, fives or sevens is good luck in general, so most of my Usernames usually have 111, 123, 12345, 11111 and so on :P The only problem is that people will usually type too many 1s XD Fangirl is just cuz I like the word a lot and am one XD I've been accidentally called "Fanggirl1111" once, tho XD It sounds neat, tho :d

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello Tupka217.

I am blocked unlimited in the DC Wikia. 

Anyone has used my account on a public PC to vandalise in your Wikia.

Can you cancel the block? I have chanced my password, so anyone can use now my account.

I would help in the future in your Wiki, but i dont can.

75px-Bruceyboy.png Brucey - Boy (contact me) 15:28, August 17, 2018 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • Sorry, no.

Password safety is your responsibility, and "someone else used my account" is the "the dog ate my homework" of the Internet.

I have no idea whether what you say is true. However, the edits for which you were blocked are very similar to earlier vandalism in your contributions, so I'm not going to buy it.

Loading editor
    • Good... I'll take that bait.

I have made a new account with wich I can help in future in your wiki.

Best regards

Loading editor
    • Ban evasion is a violation of the Terms of Use.

Loading editor
    • Ok sorry I delete the account

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • So I just got a 1 year block from a wiki for vandalising other wikis. I consider that to be trolling and I posted on the forum. He is not helping me at all and he does not seem to be doing his job properly.

Loading editor
    • View all 5 replies
    • Please update the terms of use because I am being banned from all wikias I am interested in for no reason.

Loading editor
    • I don't write the Terms of Use. If I did, I wouldn't change it for a butthurt blockee claims he was blocked for no reason.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Didn't you hear what I said in the DC Database? Can you edit some history headings in the Justice League: Doom character pages?

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message