Tupka217

aka Ollie

Councilor
7,319 Edits since joining this wiki
July 10, 2012
  • I live in The Netherlands
  • I was born on April 17

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Loading editor
  • You’re one of the most recently active Councilors I found on the ListUsers page. Would you mind answering a few questions about joining it? I’ve already read the Help Page, I’m just wondering if I should be treating this like a job application when I send a request to staff or if I should just make the request as short as possible. I was also wondering about what was specifically looked for in Councilors. Could you help answer these? Or direct me to someone who knows?

Thanks in advance,
    ~Ursuul

Loading editor
    • View all 9 replies
    • It looks great! Staff should get back to you within a few days ;). Good luck!

Loading editor
    • Thanks!

Loading editor
        Loading editor
  • I don't know if you're the right person to go to, but I can't find anyone else. I want to add the Babel boxes feature to my wiki, Future Wiki. I don't know how though, please help.

Loading editor
  • Hope you're having a good day and if not heres some smiles to cheer you up 😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😊😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😉😊😋🤗🙂☺😚😏🙄😇😚😁😙😍😏😍😚😄😀😅😆😉😂😉😅😄😄😅😉😊

Loading editor
  • How would you be interested in joining gorillaz wiki?

Loading editor
  • I was wondering if you remember how you got involved with this:

http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:671795

This wiki that the guy was upset about over 2 years ago, is still very corrupt. Two of the three bureaucrats cyberstalk me and boast about it, constantly. I've contacted staff many times until I gave up on it. It kept going to three staff members that seemed to be covering for them. Anyway, I was wondering what you remember. If you don't want to answer here, but want to answer, you can find me in my wiki's chat room: kaos.wikia.com

Loading editor
  • Hi. I'm a bureaucrat at the Survivor Wiki, and I began revamping our infoboxes today. The problem is, no matter what I do, I can't seem to make them have word wrap (see this example). 

1. w:survivor:template:Franchise)
    2. w:survivor:template:Season)
    3. w:survivor:template:Contestant)
    4. w:survivor:template:Gameplay)
    5. w:survivor:template:Challenge)
    6. w:survivor:template:Tribe)
    7. w:survivor:template:Episode)

Please help. Thank you in advance. :)

Loading editor
  • Hey I just made a new wiki and when I go to search it on google it doesn't show any results. What should I do?

Thank you

Loading editor
    • I'm hardly an expert on the matter. Everything I would say to you will be things I've read here, or on SEOkitten's blogs.

You have a huge disatvantage in your wiki's name: Movie Mistakes. As Sannse mentioned, you have to have original content, and that includes in your title. When people search for "movie mistakes", all results point to the website MovieMistakes. You don't show up, and you don't show up on searches for "Movie Mistakes wiki" either, simply because the website has so much better SEO. But trying to get the top search result on a "Movie Mistakes Wiki" search will be wasted effort, as noone will search for that.

You want better SEO? Consider changing the name of your wiki to something that isn't the market leader's name.

Loading editor
        Loading editor
  • How do I revert a revision? Like this..

rv edits by [[Special:Contributions/<IP address>|<IP address>]] to last version by Example

Loading editor
    • That's a rollback.

Loading editor
    • What do you mean?

Loading editor
    • In the history of a page, there is an 'undo' link next to the revisions. You can only undo the latest revision. If you want to undo multiple revisions, click 'cur' or 'prev' on the left of the line, and in the next page click 'edit' on top of the revision you want to keep.

The message you typed is generated automatically when rollbacking an edit. This undoes all edits by the latest editor, and can only be done when special rights are given by the wiki.

Loading editor
        Loading editor
  • hey how are you

Loading editor
  • Pardon the disturbance, but I would appreciate it if you could resolve a minor query of mine.

I will be direct: What are the pre-requisites/parameters to be listed as a Wikia Star member? What are the additional responsibilities and perks?

Kindly reply at your convenience.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki