aka Anna

• I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • I was born on December 13
  • My occupation is Sound Engineer
  • I am Female
  Loading editor
  • Excuse me, you blocked me from the iFunny App Wiki citing "Vandalism" as the reason. I did not vandalize anything, I only made minor edits to several pages. Checking the block log on the wiki, it says that users have previously been blocked for vandalism and only gotten about a month block, while mine was an entire year. Please, tell me what I did that warrants such an extreme response. I would like to point out that you gave me no warnings about being blocked, and that I read the rules carefully before editing. 

My edits were all for increased accuracy or correction of spelling, and in one case I removed part of a case of legitimate vandalism. 

The fifth rule on the "Rules and Policies" page was "All content needs to be objective. Biased opinions will not be tolerated." The content I fixed was clearly biased or incorrect. 

Please, give me at least one example of vandalism that I am supposed to have done

You cannot add a comment to the article.

Your user name or IP address has been blocked.

The block was made by [[User:|User:]].

• Reason given: Vandalisation
    • Start of block: 03:17, January 19, 2016
    • Expiry of block: 03:17, January 19, 2017
    • Intended blockee:
    • Block ID: #18
    • Current IP address:

You can contact [[User:|User:]] or another administrator to discuss the block. Please include all details in the above box in any queries you make.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the Adoption:Songsoflegand page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message