FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Community Central is not an image repository. You could upload your images elsewhere? Such as photobucket, imgur or your own wiki? Thanks.

Loading editor
    • View all 5 replies
    • Huh, wow! Ironically I was starting to type it up on my blog post (I also thought of posting it on my message wall) and then decided to post in the forum instead (honestly to increase my chances of getting a response) and I guess I should have just done that. ANd that is what I'm going to do.

And thank you for understanding me and what happened. Sometimes my internet, computer, and phone can trip me up and get me in trouble for no reason. Then again, I did take a long time to get my post up so it did make me look bad.

And that's okay, I'm not very good with forums anyway, I mean I am but I don't like getting into conflicts with anyone which can tend to happen.

Anyway, let me get my message transferred to my blog, where it should have gone in the first place.

Loading editor
    • Okay, I created my blog post http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:WillTheArthurandBusterFan5050/A_Requested_Wikia_Topic, so you may now close my forum topic.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to Community Central! Thanks for your edit to the Hi, Can we talk for just a minute please? page.

If you need help, feel free to leave me a message; you may also want to visit the forums or join us on Chat. You can also check the staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.

Happy editing!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message