Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div style="overflow: auto; border: .5em ridge teal; →‎main border: border-radius: 1em; -webkit-border-radius: 1em; →‎Chrome + Safari: -moz-border-radius: ...")

No edit summary
Line 9: Line 9:

border-collapse: seperate; padding: 1em; background:white; margin:4%" width:90%; >

border-collapse: seperate; padding: 1em; background:white; margin:4%" width:90%; >

<div style="text-align:center;" ><STRONG>Hello, welcome to [[:User:Vandraedha|<span style="text-align:center; color:blue">Vandraedha's</span>]] talk page.</STRONG></div>
+
<div style="text-align:center; color:black;" ><STRONG>Hello, welcome to [[:User:Vandraedha|<span style="text-align:center; color:blue">Vandraedha's</span>]] talk page.</STRONG></div>

<div style="text-align:center;" ><em>I'm an occasional editor on this wiki.</em></div>
+
<div style="text-align:center; color:black;" ><em>I'm an occasional editor on this wiki.</em></div>

If you have any questions, comments or feedback you would like to give me, please do not hesitate to tell me. I will do my best to reply to every message I receive here and, where appropriate, will take action to assist you or resolve a problem.<br />
+
<p style="text-align:left; color:black;" >If you have any questions, comments or feedback you would like to give me, please do not hesitate to tell me. I will do my best to reply to every message I receive here and, where appropriate, will take action to assist you or resolve a problem.</p>

Although I edit in many languages, I am only fluent in a few. I frequently use a translator (when available). For best results, please use a language I know. Languages I know are listed on [[User:Vandraedha|my profile page]].
+
<p style="text-align:left; color:black;" >Although I edit in many languages, I am only fluent in a few. I frequently use a translator (when available). For best results, please use a language I know. Languages I know are listed on [[User:Vandraedha|<span style="text-align:center; color:blue">my profile page</span>]].</p>

You can leave me a message below, or click one of the following links for more help:
+
<p style="text-align:left; color:black;" >You can leave me a message below, or click one of the following links for more help:</p>

<center>[[w:c:vstf|Report Vandalism]] &bull; [[Special:Contact|Contact Wikia]] &bull; [[Help:Contents]]</center>
+
<center>[[w:c:vstf|<span style="text-align:center; color:blue">Report Vandalism</span>]] &bull; [[Special:Contact|<span style="text-align:center; color:blue">Contact Wikia</span>]] &bull; [[Help:Contents|<span style="text-align:center; color:blue">Help:Contents</span>]]</center>

</div>

</div>

Revision as of 09:58, 7 July 2014

Hello, welcome to Vandraedha's talk page.
I'm an occasional editor on this wiki.

If you have any questions, comments or feedback you would like to give me, please do not hesitate to tell me. I will do my best to reply to every message I receive here and, where appropriate, will take action to assist you or resolve a problem.

Although I edit in many languages, I am only fluent in a few. I frequently use a translator (when available). For best results, please use a language I know. Languages I know are listed on my profile page.

You can leave me a message below, or click one of the following links for more help:

Report VandalismContact WikiaHelp:Contents