Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 11: Line 11:

<div style="text-align:center; color:black;" ><STRONG>Hello, welcome to [[:User:Vandraedha|<span style="text-align:center; color:blue">Vandraedha's</span>]] talk page.</STRONG></div>

<div style="text-align:center; color:black;" ><STRONG>Hello, welcome to [[:User:Vandraedha|<span style="text-align:center; color:blue">Vandraedha's</span>]] talk page.</STRONG></div>

<div style="text-align:center; color:black;" ><em>I'm an occasional editor on this wiki.</em></div>
+
<div style="text-align:center; color:black;" ><em>I'm {{{activity level|an infrequent editor}}} on this wiki.</em></div>

<p style="text-align:left; color:black;" >If you have any questions, comments or feedback you would like to give me, please do not hesitate to tell me. I will do my best to reply to every message I receive here and, where appropriate, will take action to assist you or resolve a problem.</p>

<p style="text-align:left; color:black;" >If you have any questions, comments or feedback you would like to give me, please do not hesitate to tell me. I will do my best to reply to every message I receive here and, where appropriate, will take action to assist you or resolve a problem.</p>

Revision as of 05:25, 16 September 2015

Hello, welcome to Vandraedha's talk page.
I'm an infrequent editor on this wiki.

If you have any questions, comments or feedback you would like to give me, please do not hesitate to tell me. I will do my best to reply to every message I receive here and, where appropriate, will take action to assist you or resolve a problem.

Although I edit in many languages, I am only fluent in a few. I frequently use a translator (when available). For best results, please use a language I know. Languages I know are listed on my profile page.

You can leave me a message below, or click one of the following links for more help:

Report VandalismContact WikiaHelp:Contents