|Welcome to the Wikia Sandbox! This page is for editing experiments. Feel free to try your skills at formatting here. To edit, click here or on "Edit" at the top of the page, make your changes in the dialog box, and click the Publish button when you are finished. Content added here will not stay permanently. Please do not place offensive or libelous content in the sandbox. Also, you may add your own sandbox here.|
Fluid preview width testEdit
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 q w e r t y u i o p a s d f g h j k l z x c v b n m 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 q w e r t y u i o p a s d f g h j k l z x c v b n m
To see whether the fluid preview actually works as it is supposed to, compare the last letter on the line in each of these cases:
- "Current width" preview
- Window width = 1280px: "j"
- Window width = 1024px: "h"
- Window width = 784px: "v"
- "Minimum width" preview: "x" (regardless of browser size)
However, when you save the page
- Window width = 1280px ; #mw-content-text = 678: "j" Correct!
- Window width = 1024px ; #mw-content-text = 700: "f" (700 is the minimum for #mw-content-text)
- Window width = 784px ; #mw-content-text: 748: "c" (Nothing changes below window 784px)
- The preview is
wrong, surprisingly, correct for "Desktop" and "Tablet Portrait".