Guidelines for submitting Office Hours questions
Here are some tips that will help Staff answer your question during Office Hours!
- Try to ask general questions that will have significance for a wide number of users.
- If you include your username, we can send you an alert when we plan to answer your question during Office Hours.
- Links are very helpful so we know what community you are referring to and the article page where you encountered your problem/question.
- Here is a list of some example questions you might ask (You are not limited to these choices whatsoever):
- How do I use theme designer/create an original skin for my wikia? Where can I get help with design ideas?
- How can I attract new users and editors to my wikia?
- What is CSS? Is it allowed on my wikia?
- I'm interested in creating original video content for my wikia. Is that allowed?
- What are the rules about user disputes/online bullying?