Community Central
Register
Community Central
Archive
This page is an archive. Please do not edit the contents of this page.
Direct any additional comments to the current talk page.

Problem in the event

I was doing 14 wave of the event and suddenly it jump to wave 20 and my xp remains what i have got after 14 plz help

Hishamshahid (talk) 17:44, June 8, 2013 (UTC)

Customizing themes?

Hi, can I customize my wiki's theme? And if I can, how do I do it if I'm not a Wikia Staff member?

User:Misaki Takahashi1 (Junjou Romantica Roleplay and Fanfiction Wiki founder.)

Hi there, On the bottom of your screen on your toolbar, click on Admin. That will bring you to your Admin Dashboard. In the top row is the Theme Designer button. There you can customize your wiki. If you have other questions around tricking out your wiki check out our forums where you can ask these kinds of questions & get help much quicker! Have fun! --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 17:55, January 6, 2012 (UTC)
Simply go to Special:ThemeDesigner to costumize the theme Sam Wang 09:13, January 25, 2012 (UTC)

Adding images

How can I add an own header picture?

IncaWarrior 12:43, January 17, 2012 (UTC)

I am guessing you mean your own Avatar, which is used on all of Wikia's wikis?
  1. Go to your User:IncaWarrior page, on any wiki that you normally edit, mouse over the current Avatar or blank Image that is used in its place, you should see "Edit Avatar" - Click on that and you will see, to the right, 'Upload an avatar' with a blank line below it and a button that says "Browse" to the right, then you will see, on the next line, "Import my avatar from Facebook Connect with Facebook" with the 'connect to facebook' button below it, and finally you will see "Choose an avatar" with some pre-defined images.
  2. Click on "Browse" to choose an image that is on your computer.
    Make sure it meets the required image sizes allowed.
  3. Save it and you are done.
    This image will be on every Wikia Wiki on the left of your pages, unless you go to an page that writes from right to left then your image will be on the right side of the page.
-- (<span=help title="Morph">M o r p h | <span=help title="See what Morph has Contributed to Wikia Central">C | <span=help title="Morph's Discussion Page">T) <span=help title="Morph has made Special:Editcount/Jrooksjr Contribution(s) to Wikia Central" style="font-size:70%; font-weight:bold; background:#FAE0AE; color:black;">[[Special:Editcount/Jrooksjr|Special:Editcount/Jrooksjr]] contributions and counting. 14:42, January 18, 2012 (UTC)

I got a MINOR problem

Yeah, a user with a similar name to mine is going around spamming wikis, and those wiki members think its me. soooo, yeah. when i join a wikis chat that has been spammed, thhey will think its me, and go off on me. the user is named princess pony 9, who i've encountered a few times, and from what i can tell, they are a major troll.

i really need this to be stopped please, if you have the time that is. thank you Princepony9 03:21, January 28, 2012 (UTC)

Try adding this here Sam Wang 09:37, February 4, 2012 (UTC)
Not there. If it's advertising, it goes to c:vstf:Report:Spam, while if it's vandalizing, it goes to c:vstf:Report:VandalismTK999 11:46, February 4, 2012 (UTC)

Hi guys, I don't have a question or anything, just an apology. I know the rules about fan art, but see I had the picture up on my profile but was dissatisfied with it and removed it from there but it still existed as one of the new pictures there, so I wouldn't try to post fan art up there on purpose. I know where to do that. Sorry about that and all the best. SandraSnowleopard We Are One! 21:04, April 16, 2012 (UTC)

i have been block for no reason may u please unblock me. Geanenne1995 Unblock me (message by 2013GTAStationSquare) I am blocked by Trellar, and right now the block doesn't automaticlly expire, it says 4 days, it's been 4 days and no block expire. Wikia, would you unblock me? I'm sorry for things I've done, I've read the Terms of Use and anything. Can you Wiki Staff people unblock? You need to reply to this. 128.69.192.16 08:39, May 19, 2012 (UTC) 2013GTAStationSquare

Help please?

How do you make your Wiki's main page unique? Thanks!

Blossom Powerpuff 20:22, June 11, 2012 (UTC)

Young Justice The Main Year's Party 2013: 30 pages goal

We are now celebrating the 2013 party of the wiki known as Young Justice the Main Years. It's about the completion of 30 pages and we are having a 2 day party. the prize is for all users who enter to make any page they want:

For Example:

Lifestyle

Food and Drink 

anything they wan't, and it's all free.

JacobMason2345 10:22, April 1, 2013 (UTC)

Admin unavaliable

Hi, on the Narutohun Wiki. , the admin is inactive. He last edited on 07.06.2008. He blocked the Main Page, so now nobody can edit it. Can you help me to edit the main page?

Shikamaru-sama (talkcontribs)

Üdv, ez esetben örökbefogadhatod a wikit. :)TK-999 (talk) 19:02, April 29, 2013 (UTC)

Hello how you get ride of adds?

Hi this is charliepa55 founder of demiblood.wikia.com and adds are poping up on every page how do i get rid of them?

Ares son of zeus 22:55, August 5, 2013 (UTC)

Signature edit help

Hello! I work mainly at the one piece wiki and i was wondering on how to customize my signature. Other users haver their's colored and some have images placed in-between their names.

Screen shot 2013-09-01 at 8.20

The image posted is an exampe of what i want to do to mine, but i want the color light blue and this image between my name.

I pirati Heart by Vegapunk89

If you could help me i'd be appreciated! AsuraDrago 00:26, September 2, 2013 (UTC)

Emergency on MM8BDM Wikia

http://mm8bdm.wikia.com/wiki/User:Flem0iderr3ction

http://mm8bdm.wikia.com/wiki/User:BallsThroughBalls

http://mm8bdm.wikia.com/wiki/User:Pluto%27s_Nails

Serious ban evader detected. Has caused problems three times already.

We need a higher level of security URGENTLY. Preferably one which all are forbidden from doing anything outside their OWN USERPAGE until an admin validates their account.

Tsukiyomaru0 (talk) 03:37, January 6, 2014 (UTC)

By emergency I mean: I'm on the verge of wanting this wikia closed so we can migrate to something with less issues and more control.
Also, this fucking guy: http://mm8bdm.wikia.com/wiki/User:TerminalSevenPatient
Tsukiyomaru0 (talk) 03:56, January 6, 2014 (UTC)
Add protection or ban them.
Infected Shadowskull (talk) 22:15, March 8, 2014 (UTC)Infected Shadowskull

Help me on four things?

How do I change/add top buttons on my wiki? (e.i. in the community section I want to make it so you can click community videos, what do I do?)

Infected Shadowskull (talk) 22:09, March 8, 2014 (UTC)Infected Shadowskull 

Go to your wiki's MediaWiki:Wiki-navigation‎. --Tupka217 22:18, March 8, 2014 (UTC)

Achievements?

I turned on achievements and I don't know where to go to create 

my personal achievements?

Infected Shadowskull (talk) 22:20, March 6, 2014 (UTC)Infected Shadowskull

Special:AchievementsCustomize on your wiki. Kamikaze839 22:23, March 6, 2014 (UTC)

How do I change my wiki's name?

I don't like my wiki's name and want to change it. Where do I go?

Special:Contact/wiki-name-change Kamikaze839 22:22, March 6, 2014 (UTC)

Polls?

I turned on polls (a.k.a votes) and I don't know how to add them to

a page. Help?

<poll>
Question
Answer 1
Answer 2
Answer 3
etc.
</poll>

Add this to the page. Kamikaze839 22:22, March 6, 2014 (UTC)

Edit request - Interlanguage links.

Please inter-language link this page to the various Admin Central pages on non-English Community Central. A few of them that I've found are below.

• fr - fr:Centre_des_administrateurs:Accueil
  • de - de:Admin-Bereich:Hauptseite
  • pt - pt:Central_da_Comunidade

Adding Templates (and other things)?

I'm trying to add templates (more specifically the  Template:CastPortal and Template:CharPortalAAA) my wikim but when I try to add them in on the template tab in the top, it doesn't show up in the publish. How do I add the templates on so I can get this thing done? Also, I accidentally got rid of the latest activity thing for the wiki and I was wondering what the source code was to restore it.

The Power of Three will set you free. 07:46, June 22, 2014 (UTC)

Which template tab? And the code for it is

<activityfeed/>

Staw-Hat Luffy  Talk  07:53, June 22, 2014 (UTC)

Both tabs.

The Power of Three will set you free. 21:21, June 22, 2014 (UTC)