- This form is not:
- A place to request Global Discussions Moderator rights, see this blog for details.
- A place to request local Discussions Moderator or other local rights, see Adoption:Requests or speak to local Administrators.
- This form is:
- A place to request help with moderation of the Discussions feature only, provided that…
- …the community you are requesting help with fulfills these criteria needed to qualify. Please read these criteria before requesting.
- To request moderation support from the global Discussions moderator team:
- Click the “Add your request” button below and enter the name of the community (with a link to its Discussions).
- Add a description of why you think Discussions here needs outside help.
- If you're not an admin or moderator on that wiki: Let us know if you've already reached out to the admins about the state of their Discussions (with a link to that message), whether there aren't any active admins or moderators or whether you simply don't know.
- Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.
Watch Dogs WikiEdit
Link to your wiki: http://watchdogs.wikia.com/d
I occasionally check the discussions, but I'm very busy and often don't have enough time to do so. If someone could help out with this, that'd be epic.15:07, September 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Hey Chris6d, sure thing. We'll assign some moderators and we will post an update here soon letting you know who. The mods will also reach out on your community. -BertH (help forum | blog) 00:10, September 12, 2017 (UTC)
- Chris6d, Veralann and Tupka217 are now assigned to help out! You will hear from them soon. Please feel free to provide feedback about the experience via Special:Contact at any time. -BertH (help forum | blog) 23:33, September 15, 2017 (UTC)
Plants VS Zombies Edit
Link to your wiki: http://plantsvszombies.wikia.com
So, as one of your staffs stated it, it's really active but has a lack of moderation. It's kinda just because everyone mature has gone to the forums. For now, we're not sure how we're even gonna use that in a Forum-ish way but we want a place for newbies to interact with eachother easier, so I'm curious how you're going to clean this mess. (Delete all spams and off-topic advertisements for now) Phantom of Ra (talk) 04:15, October 7, 2017 (UTC)
- Phantom of Ra, we'll assign moderators to your community and will be in touch soon with the details. Thank you! -BertH (help forum | blog) 19:05, October 9, 2017 (UTC)
Assassin's Creed WikiEdit
As I've discussed with 343 TheGuiltyProphet via our wiki's Discord server, I hereby make a formal request for Discussions moderation for the Assassin's Creed Wiki. -- Master Sima Yi 12:12, October 17, 2017 (UTC)
- Brilliant, I've informed our project leader. 343 TheGuiltyProphet 12:13, October 17, 2017 (UTC)
- Master Sima Yi, we have assigned 343 TheGuiltyProphet and Reverb frost and they will be in touch! -BertH (help forum | blog) 17:31, October 17, 2017 (UTC)
The Hunger Games Wiki Edit
Link to wiki: http://thehungergames.wikia.com/
The wiki's Discussions have a good bit of activity every day; however, because the only active administrator has expressed having no interest in moderating them, there is a lot of disorganization (off-topic posts, occasional harassment/inappropriate content, etc.). Rules have been laid out for a while, too, though I believe they'll need additional reinforcement.
Apologies on my part if Global Discussions Moderators have been requested for this wiki before.
Heya, thanks for getting in touch - our leader will take a look at this request and will get back to you soon. 22:33, January 7, 2018 (UTC)
Nicki Minaj Wiki Edit
Link to the wiki: http://nickiminaj.wikia.com/wiki/Wiki_Minaj
The wiki has no active admins, though the Discussions have a good bit of activity. Of course, due to the lack of administration, there's nobody to tend to the conversations.
- Thanks for your request. It does not appear that this Wiki meets the one-post-per-day average requirement, but nevertheless I’ll forward this to our sponsor & see if Moderation help is necessary.
Nitro Type Wiki Edit
Link to your wiki: http://nitro-type.wikia.com
- Thanks for your request, we’ll be getting in touch with you on the Wiki soon.
Call of Duty Edit
Link to your wiki: http://callofduty.wikia.com/d/f?sort=latest
We don't really want Discussions. And none of our admins are free enough to moderate it. We had some global mods, but they left. Crazy sam10 18:49, May 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks for reaching out. We'll follow up with you on the forum thread on this topic directly on the wiki! Mira Laime (help forum | blog) 20:53, May 3, 2018 (UTC)
The Borderlands Wiki Edit
Link to your wiki: https://borderlands.wikia.com/d/f?sort=latest
There is a lot of posts that don't spark disccusion on this wiki, and there are a lot of off-topic posts which sometimes flood out actual borderlands discussion. The off-topic thing needs to be condensed and it is bothering quite a few people. A global moderator of Fandom suggested to hide the Off-topic posts category, but I, along with other people would probably like to be apart of some off-topic things. I am not aware if there are any borderlands only moderators/admins; I don't beleieve there are any. Crazykiller03 (talk) 20:57, August 30, 2018 (UTC)Crazykiller03
- Hello. We initially tried to contain Off-Topic when we first arrived, but we were universally disliked for this change, & received non-stop requests to restore Off-Topic posting. We attempted to reintroduce Off-Topic in a controlled, limited fashion, but to no change from the community, & so we created an Off-Topic Category which can be hidden. I apologize if this seems blunt, but this is what you guys asked for.
Nevertheless, we understand the issue; it was something we had wanted to avoid from the beginning. Because it appears we have been too lenient, we will try to limit the amount of Off-Topic posts a bit more from now on. If it’s still an issue, you’re welcome to let us know, & we would be happy to do more.
Battle for Dream Island Wiki Edit
Link to your wiki:
http://battlefordreamisland.com i woulod help bfdi wikia