- This form is not:
- A place to request Global Discussions Moderator rights, see this blog for details.
- A place to request local Discussions Moderator or other local rights, see Adoption:Requests or speak to local Administrators.
- This form is:
- A place to request help with moderation of the Discussions feature only, provided that…
- …the community you are requesting help with fulfills these criteria needed to qualify. Please read these criteria before requesting.
- To request moderation support from the global Discussions moderator team:
- Click the "Add your request" button below and enter the name of the community (with a link to its Discussions).
- Add a description of why you think Discussions here needs outside help.
- If you're not an admin or moderator on that wiki: Let us know if you've already reached out to the admins about the state of their Discussions (with a link to that message), whether there aren't any active admins or moderators or whether you simply don't know.
- Don't forget to sign your request with ~~~~.
I want to be a moderator.
Thanks for pointing out this community to us! It does look like some cleanup is necessary here. We'll look into it, and if it appears some longer-term support by the global moderators is necessary, we'll send help.
If you yourself would like to be a moderator there, feel free to participate and be a positive influence on the community! Even without moderator rights, you can help a lot by reminding others of the rules, answering newcomer questions, and leading by example by posting great posts and replies. There are no active admins on the community who you could ask for a promotion to moderator, but if you show good work on the Discussions community, you may still earn those rights!
If you're asking about becoming a global Discussions moderator yourself, please contact us via Special:Contact as this page here is only meant to request help by the group, not for requests to join the group. Thanks! Mira Laime (help forum | blog) 18:40, September 5, 2017 (UTC)
Watch Dogs WikiEdit
Link to your wiki: http://watchdogs.wikia.com/d
I occasionally check the discussions, but I'm very busy and often don't have enough time to do so. If someone could help out with this, that'd be epic.15:07, September 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Hey Chris6d, sure thing. We'll assign some moderators and we will post an update here soon letting you know who. The mods will also reach out on your community. -BertH (help forum | blog) 00:10, September 12, 2017 (UTC)
- Chris6d, Veralann and Tupka217 are now assigned to help out! You will hear from them soon. Please feel free to provide feedback about the experience via Special:Contact at any time. -BertH (help forum | blog) 23:33, September 15, 2017 (UTC)
I want to be a discussion moderator in your wiki all are spamming over there so I am always online there so you can make me a discussion moderator in your wiki? Please think and make me a discussion moderator don't worry I have a lot experience of discussion moderator so make me please. My username is Pandurang patankar.—This unsigned comment is by 2405:204:2117:A229:F7D1:9B52:F16A:BA0F (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Hello. To be a global Discussions moderator, you would have to use Special:Contact/general to contact Staff to become one. If you want to become a local Discussions moderator, you would have to contact one of the administrators of that wiki. -- Cube-shaped garbage can 17:31, October 6, 2017 (UTC)
Can you tell me the difference between a local and global discussion moderator? All I want is I should be able to delete posts and replies—This unsigned comment is by 2405:204:2117:A229:F7D1:9B52:F16A:BA0F (wall • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- A local Discussions moderator has the right to edit, delete, lock posts etc. only on that specific wiki. A global Discussions moderator has those same rights for all wikis across FANDOM. As Kocka already pointed out, if you want to help out on one wiki in particular, you'll first need to ask its admins to promote you. This page here is only for requests for global Discussions moderator help for large wikis that are struggling on their own. Mira Laime (help forum | blog) 19:35, October 6, 2017 (UTC)
Plants VS Zombies Edit
Link to your wiki: http://plantsvszombies.wikia.com
So, as one of your staffs stated it, it's really active but has a lack of moderation. It's kinda just because everyone mature has gone to the forums. For now, we're not sure how we're even gonna use that in a Forum-ish way but we want a place for newbies to interact with eachother easier, so I'm curious how you're going to clean this mess. (Delete all spams and off-topic advertisements for now) Phantom of Ra (talk) 04:15, October 7, 2017 (UTC)
- Phantom of Ra, we'll assign moderators to your community and will be in touch soon with the details. Thank you! -BertH (help forum | blog) 19:05, October 9, 2017 (UTC)
Assassin's Creed WikiEdit
As I've discussed with 343 TheGuiltyProphet via our wiki's Discord server, I hereby make a formal request for Discussions moderation for the Assassin's Creed Wiki. -- Master Sima Yi 12:12, October 17, 2017 (UTC)
- Brilliant, I've informed our project leader. 343 TheGuiltyProphet 12:13, October 17, 2017 (UTC)
- Master Sima Yi, we have assigned 343 TheGuiltyProphet and Reverb frost and they will be in touch! -BertH (help forum | blog) 17:31, October 17, 2017 (UTC)
Bloodborne Wiki Edit
Link to your wiki:
Bloodborne FANDOM Wiki http://bloodborne.wikia.com
Ello there, Can you please tell us what is the problem? Is there spam that is a thing on your Discussion page? (∩ ಠ ᨎ ಠ )⊃━☆ﾟ.* Zambie 21:35, January 8, 2018 (UTC)
The Hunger Games Wiki Edit
Link to wiki: http://thehungergames.wikia.com/
The wiki's Discussions have a good bit of activity every day; however, because the only active administrator has expressed having no interest in moderating them, there is a lot of disorganization (off-topic posts, occasional harassment/inappropriate content, etc.). Rules have been laid out for a while, too, though I believe they'll need additional reinforcement.
Apologies on my part if Global Discussions Moderators have been requested for this wiki before.
Heya, thanks for getting in touch - our leader will take a look at this request and will get back to you soon. 22:33, January 7, 2018 (UTC)
Nicki Minaj Wiki Edit
Link to the wiki: http://nickiminaj.wikia.com/wiki/Wiki_Minaj
The wiki has no active admins, though the Discussions have a good bit of activity. Of course, due to the lack of administration, there's nobody to tend to the conversations.
- Thanks for your request. It does not appear that this Wiki meets the one-post-per-day average requirement, but nevertheless I’ll forward this to our sponsor & see if Moderation help is necessary.
Nitro Type Wiki Edit
Link to your wiki: http://nitro-type.wikia.com
- Thanks for your request, we’ll be getting in touch with you on the Wiki soon.
Harry Potter Edit
HI I AM A HARRY POTTER FAN AND THE ADMIN ISNT DOING HIS JOB RIGHT THEREFORE i WOULD LIKE TO TAKE OVER
- You have not mentioned the name of the wiki you're talking about. If you mean harrypotter.wikia.com there are several active moderators and the community does not need help. If you mean a different community, please be specific. -BertH (help forum | blog) 18:34, April 24, 2018 (UTC)
Call of Duty Edit
Link to your wiki: http://callofduty.wikia.com/d/f?sort=latest
We don't really want Discussions. And none of our admins are free enough to moderate it. We had some global mods, but they left. Crazy sam10 18:49, May 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks for reaching out. We'll follow up with you on the forum thread on this topic directly on the wiki! Mira Laime (help forum | blog) 20:53, May 3, 2018 (UTC)
Miraculous Wiki Edit
Link to your wiki: w:c:miraculous
I would like to a discussion mod, because on that wiki we only have one.
- This page is only for requesting help from our global Discussions moderator team. If you'd like to be a moderator on your wiki yourself, you'll need to talk to that wiki's admins and ask them if they'd be willing to promote you.
Link to your wiki: http://bloodborne.wikia.com
- you will need to talk to Arashiryuu0, SHADOWBEAST109 or one of the other admins. This page is for admins to request help from the global discussion moderators. Local promotions are handled on the wiki they are for. Miiohau (talk) 23:32, June 21, 2018 (UTC)
- To be clear, anyone can post a request on this page, you don't have to be an admin. In the case of Bloodborne, there moderation happening and you should contact Mordandesamen if you have any suggestions or wish to help out. -BertH (help forum | blog) 17:34, July 23, 2018 (UTC)
The Borderlands Wiki Edit
Link to your wiki: https://borderlands.wikia.com/d/f?sort=latest
There is a lot of posts that don't spark disccusion on this wiki, and there are a lot of off-topic posts which sometimes flood out actual borderlands discussion. The off-topic thing needs to be condensed and it is bothering quite a few people. A global moderator of Fandom suggested to hide the Off-topic posts category, but I, along with other people would probably like to be apart of some off-topic things. I am not aware if there are any borderlands only moderators/admins; I don't beleieve there are any. Crazykiller03 (talk) 20:57, August 30, 2018 (UTC)Crazykiller03
- Hello. We initially tried to contain Off-Topic when we first arrived, but we were universally disliked for this change, & received non-stop requests to restore Off-Topic posting. We attempted to reintroduce Off-Topic in a controlled, limited fashion, but to no change from the community, & so we created an Off-Topic Category which can be hidden. I apologize if this seems blunt, but this is what you guys asked for.
Nevertheless, we understand the issue; it was something we had wanted to avoid from the beginning. Because it appears we have been too lenient, we will try to limit the amount of Off-Topic posts a bit more from now on. If it’s still an issue, you’re welcome to let us know, & we would be happy to do more.