FANDOM

• Hey guys! I need help with 2 things this time.

1) For the intro quote boxes, I am trying to figure out how to change the intro quote boxes from pointed corners to rounded corners, Is there a way to make the intro quote box into rounded corners just like in the picture below.

Intro-quote

2) I am also trying to figure out how to change the highlighted quotes on my A&H articles. Right now the highlighted quotes are pink right now and I wanting change the color since I've been customizing my wikia. So is there a way to change the color on the highlighted quotes. See picture below!

Highlighted Quotes

So please help me on those two things! Thank you!!!

Loading editor
    • Anybody? Please help!

Loading editor
    • To round the corners,
      border-radius:<Length>
      is what you need to use.
      <Length>
      should be replaced with specification of roundness of borders, such as
      5px
      , or
      11%
      , or
      2em
      , and so on. Henry Danger Wiki uses
      border-radius:1em
      , so on Intro quote template of Andrew & Heidi Wiki, you can use this:
      {| align="center" style="border:solid 1px black;border-radius:1em;-moz-border-radius:{{roundy}}10px;color:black; padding:0.5em;"
      | width="20px" valign="top" style="color:#610000; font-size:40pt; font-family:serif; font-weight:bold; text-align:left; padding:10px 10px;" | “
      | valign="top" style="padding:4px 10px;" | {{{1}}}
      | width="20px" valign="top" style="color:#610000; font-size:40pt; font-family:serif; font-weight:bold; text-align:left; padding:10px 10px;" | ”
      |-
      |  
      | colspan="2" valign="top" | <div style="line-height:1em;text-align: right"><cite style="font-style:normal;">— {{{2}}}</cite></div>
      |}
      As for the Quote template: in the first line of code of that template, you would see
      style="border:1px solid pink; background:pink
      background:pink
      from it is what makes the quotes highlighted pink - so, just replace
      pink
      from it with any color. As an instance, if you would want to change the highlight to purple, you would have to replace
      background:pink
      with
      background:purple
      :
      <includeonly><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="border:1px solid pink; background:purple; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:6px; padding:0; margin:0em 1em 0em 1em; width:{{{width|auto}}}">
      <td><div style="text-align:justify;margin-left:10px;margin-right:10px">{{{1}}}</div></td></table></includeonly>
      <noinclude>{{Documentation}}
      {{WikiaLicense|PrettyLittleLiars|Template:Supporting_Quotes}}</noinclude>
      If you want to change its border color as well, do the same with
      border:1px solid pink
      - for example,
      border:1px solid purple
      would set border color to purple.
      I hope it helps and makes things clear to you. ^-^
        Loading editor
    • @AdorableDarling, it all worked! Thanks for the help! :)

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message