FANDOM

• That was not answer to my question. It seems only DEmersonJMFM understood and provide some answer, and while this still leave some uncertainty, this is probably the best answer a non-staff could give me.

Loading editor
    • What do you mean? This reply was given by Ducksoup

Loading editor
    • Ducksoup answered your question, but my question was slightly different. Theoretically I could interpret Ducksoup's answer as "No, you won't be able to do so", but that could be just a leap of thought while he focused on another matter.

Loading editor
    • What was your question in first place? Having both of them together?

Loading editor
    • Admit it, you didn't read it carefully in the first placeĀ :P

Yeah, that was pretty much my question. But you know, this whole conversation made me check something. Using old forums and current forums might not be optimal, but it's still pretty much doable. I was wondering whether if some community decided to enable discussions (by their own decision), it would render the old forum locked the way the current wiki feature works, but it seems the only way they are "locked" now is with a message box. So I guess since that feat is doable now, it should be no less doable in the future.

Thanks, it seems you messaging me did bring some more answers to me after all.

Loading editor
    • Best bet would be to enable old forums earlier

Loading editor
    • And risk the new forum not migrating properly?

Out of the two, I would rather just have discussions.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message