FANDOM

• Hello. I do not believe we have had the pleasure of talking, but I do not intend to make this into a conversation. I am kindly requesting that from this point onwards, you will not mention your bans on Discord or IRC. Derailing other people's forum threads, taking pot shots at admins, and generally looking for an argument are all not appropriate behaviour for Community Central. At this point, your behaviour constitutes harassment. Henceforth, should you mention your bans on IRC or Discord, you will be reported to the admins or Wikia staff, and may incur sanction on Wikia itself. I will not be responding to any messages here, and remember, no further mention of your bans on Discord or IRC will be tolerated. The administrators of Community Central have been notified of this message. Thank you for your understanding.

Loading editor
    • Typical! When it comes to helping the victim of bullying and harassment you can't do anything;, you're hands are tied; you're glad to threaten the victim to make sure that abusive conduct stays off the grid and out of the sight of potential sponsors of Wikia. Keeping an editor with hundreds of thousands of edits and who is in good standing on Wikia is of no importance whatsoever.

When it comes to helping the bullies and harassers to enforce a BAN that should never have been imposed, is not valid and was only done as a favor to the friend on the WMF projects, there is nothing you can do and I should just simply live it it, keep it to myself and not try to change it and live with being bullied. A truly pathetic response from someone who should be trying to fix the situation not threatening the victim.

If people want me to stop talking about it Callofduty4 then the way to do that would be to unban me on IRC and Discord and let the time served be the punishment so I can get back to editing. Because a ban imposed on me as a bullying and harassment tactic as a favor to a friend on another project SHOULD NOT cost the Wikia projects an admin and high output editor.

Loading editor
    • Speedit
      Speedit removed this reply because:
      This was a mistake.
      16:37, January 1, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message