FANDOM

• duh dude. im not a sock. i joined wikia a month before him. hes just stupid and created cheetos8090 and 88 just to get me banned. UNBLOCK ME NOW IM NOT A SOCK HOW ABOUT YOU BLOCK MY IMPOSTER ACCOUNTS INSTEAD

Loading editor
    • We need more proof of you not being a sock plus you have been stirring up drama for months, you can keep your block for how rude you are being.

Loading editor
    • I am not a sock. I have a ROBLOX avatar and he doesn't have one. He is obsessed with dumb ways to die. I like it but not every dumb ways to die fan is a sock of him and I'm not OBSESSED. There's some threads which prove I'm not on his side. He also likes mega man and I don't. Not enough proof? I'm a member of animal jam wiki and he's not.

Loading editor
    • Cheetos8089 wrote:
      I am not a sock. I have a ROBLOX avatar and he doesn't have one. He is obsessed with dumb ways to die. I like it but not every dumb ways to die fan is a sock of him and I'm not OBSESSED. There's some threads which prove I'm not on his side. He also likes mega man and I don't. Not enough proof? I'm a member of animal jam wiki and he's not.

I'll unblock you if you promise to be a nice user because your attitude also needs to stop.

Loading editor
    • Ok. I just was evil to saliohoytia because she violated the rules in my wiki so I blocked her for a day then she cursed at me and hated me when it was a day block. Deal.

Loading editor
    • Cheetos8089 wrote:
      Ok. I just was evil to saliohoytia because she violated the rules in my wiki so I blocked her for a day then she cursed at me and hated me when it was a day block. Deal.

Deal, but bring the drama up again = you getting your infinite block back

Loading editor
    • Ok

Loading editor
    • So that means you are on thin ice for three months, don't cause any trouble within three months I will promote you to chat mod as a reward.

Loading editor
    • Deal

Loading editor
    • Cheetos8089 wrote:
      duh dude. im not a sock. i joined wikia a month before him. hes just stupid and created cheetos8090 and 88 just to get me banned. UNBLOCK ME NOW IM NOT A SOCK HOW ABOUT YOU BLOCK MY IMPOSTER ACCOUNTS INSTEAD

that stupid is you?

Loading editor
    • Cheetos8089 wrote:
      duh dude. im not a sock. i joined wikia a month before him. hes just stupid and created cheetos8090 and 88 just to get me banned. UNBLOCK ME NOW IM NOT A SOCK HOW ABOUT YOU BLOCK MY IMPOSTER ACCOUNTS INSTEAD

Cheetos also an a**hole

Loading editor
    • 158.140.162.179 wrote:
      Cheetos8089 wrote:
      Cheetos also an a**hole

Music video said this

Loading editor
    • Go away fandom users

Loading editor
    • Cheetos8089 wrote:

YOU

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message