FANDOM

• I've seen dozens of people having thie issue.

Now, I don't mean to be a bother, but i've seen so many people having this exact same issue, and it's happened to me three times, it prevented me of making an alliance with an empire, entering a recruit form for someone, and something I had to share with my group. It is getting confusing, i've been blocked for Vandalism. 

Now, I see if this was thought to be because of pages that I recently edited. One, I edited to add something, and changed something. Not only did I have permission to edit this page if I had the certainty and confidence to do it myself, it also happens to be my page that I was editing. I have not vandalized anything, except for things that I had permission to edit under conditions, in which I followed with ease. I did nothing of these sorts, I am not that low as to ruin someone else's hard work.

I've also happened to have this happen to me twice in the same day? I am extremely confused, as at one point the suspension was removed, but then added back in a time that I am unaware of. I've had this happen to friends, and they are confused as well, as far as I know, they haven't done anything either. In total, this has happened to me three to four times. Just as well, in none of those times I have actually vandalized anything. 

Lastly, i've seen this tend to be because of someone having the same IP address as me, and may have nothing to do with me at all, but it has gotten confusing as why I have lost the capability to comment. I would like to have this removed if possible, because within the month until expiration, I can't be inactive for that long, nor do I want to stay away from my group that long. Is this because of the IP address issue? If it is, I would like to have it removed if it's a possibility, thank you for your time.

I'm sorry if I came off as rude with any of this, I didn't intend any rudeness in this message.

Loading editor
    • Which wiki is this on?

It looks like it may indeed be a range block you're caught up in, or if you're in a public location (like a school or library), that IP was used by a vandal in the past.

If you get the message again, you should be able to see which admin made the block. Contact them. If it's made by a member of Staff (and has a block ID), use Special:Contact/general.

Loading editor
    • I think this is on the wiki Animal Jam Clans Wiki. Many people are being blocked on their tablets, own computers, ect. on that wiki.

Loading editor
    • There's a quite extensive block history there. Check who issues the block.

Loading editor
    • From what I've seen, most people complaining to staff have been blocked by VSTF or friends of people who have been blocked by VSTF.

Loading editor
    • VSTF did just issue a range block, so they could be caught up in that. They should contact staff at Special:Contact/general.

Loading editor
    • It is indeed on Animal Jam Clans Wiki. I'll do so if it continues, the block is still on right now, though. Thank you for responding and tending to the issue, I really appreciate it.

Loading editor
    • Uh, my account (StarScavenger) is blocked because of VSTF, and I've never heard of you before. Do you have any idea what's up with this?

Loading editor
    • Oh hi StarScavenger. VSTF is a blocking group and you might be caught up in a wide-range block that they sent out.

Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Without the VSTF, the main wiki I'm involved with (the Twisty Puzzles Wiki) would be flooded with spam, because the most recently active admin dropped off the wiki just two days after I started there. I'm in the process of adopting that wiki (having been nudged into doing so by the only other active user), but in the meantime, thank goodness for the VSTF.

Loading editor
    • Uh, apparently I was also blocked for vandalism, spam and "proxy abuse", even though I haven't done none of this stuff.

Loading editor
    • I was blocked for vandalism on the UnAnything Wiki or the YouTube Poop Wiki. But who reported me for vandalism. Curse you VSTF! I hate you, but I'm sorry that I will never vandalize again

Loading editor
    • I hate VSTF! They are a couple of Satanists who are attempted to ruin the MirrorUnAnything Wiki and destroying Wikia! They blocked my account due to vandalism that they lied. I'd was editing a article on the UnAnything Wiki or the YouTube Poop Wiki. Until a satanist named TheRealDrillCat faked that I comitted Vandalism. Now the VSTF called me a Villain. But the VSTF are also villains that attempted World Domination

Loading editor
    • SSBrandon wrote:
      I hate VSTF! They are a couple of Satanists who are attempted to ruin the MirrorUnAnything Wiki and destroying Wikia! They blocked my account due to vandalism that they lied. I'd was editing a article on the UnAnything Wiki or the YouTube Poop Wiki. Until a satanist named TheRealDrillCat faked that I comitted Vandalism. Now the VSTF called me a Villain. But the VSTF are also villains that attempted World Domination

Please refrain from insulting VSTF. They are a group of selected users who have some extra tools to help combat spam and vandalism. If they blocked you, it was probably for a good reason. 

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message