FANDOM

• Hi, I saw that you've been adding videos as part of the modernization project and I was wondering if you would let individual wikis have some input on the content of the videos? I'm a content mod on the One Piece wiki, and I'm sure a lot of us would be willing to help out with scripting/content/etc. to make sure the videos are as accurate as possible to the subject.

Loading editor
    • Hey Videogamep. We create videos based on traffic patterns, and right now One Piece isn't in the area of traffic we're focusing on (traffic to individual pages has decreased since we made the initial video). Once traffic spikes back up again, we'll create additional videos.

We won't be working with communities directly on scripts. We tested that out and found the process too slow for our fast-paced production schedules. However, once we know what pages we'd be working on, we'd love to hear ideas for concepts. That would be super helpful!

Loading editor
    • Apparently even the 24 hours we were promised is "too slow" for a "Fast paced Production schedule". ┬áC'est la vie.

Loading editor
    • "Too slow for our fast paced production schedules"? Dude, virtually any wiki with even a half skilled video creator in its staff could make something far better than the vids you've sent Fallout and Runescape wikis. We could easily replace all the vids with more accurate, higher quality ones in easily a few days. What kind of "fast paced production schedule" can't handle a few days' wait? Seriously, it won't cost you anything to just wait and let us put more effort into it.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message