FANDOM


  • If anyone is avaible to lend a hand, i need help creating a military conflict infobox. 

    I know I should try just importing from Wikipedia or something, but I don't know how. If anyone could just help me design a MC infobox, it would be much appreciated.

      Loading editor
    • Have you had a look at Help:Infoboxes? It should help with creating infoboxes. ^^
      Also, it typically may be good to not copy infoboxes from Wikipedia. You might have to copy various templates transcluded in infobox on Wikipedia to your wiki so that the infobox could work properly, and also have to modify it to the desired state if needed - which would be rather cumbersome; and FANDOM considers portable infoboxes as good practice. :)

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I agree that using Wikipedia infoboxes probably isn't a good idea.

      I've made an portable infobox for fights on one of my wikis that I'd be willing to let you use and customize for your own wiki. Here's a link. The coding is typical for infoboxes, but uses <group layout="horizontal"> to indicate two sides of a fight, which was based off this Infobox on the Pirates of the Caribbean wiki.

      Here's also a thread on the matter with multiple links to battle based templates. Hope this helps.

        Loading editor
    • BongoBot wrote:
      If anyone is avaible to lend a hand, i need help creating a military conflict infobox. 

      I know I should try just importing from Wikipedia or something, but I don't know how. If anyone could just help me design a MC infobox, it would be much appreciated.

      It seems you already have this, but quick question, what is that for?

        Loading editor
    • CNBA3 wrote:
      BongoBot wrote:
      If anyone is avaible to lend a hand, i need help creating a military conflict infobox. 

      I know I should try just importing from Wikipedia or something, but I don't know how. If anyone could just help me design a MC infobox, it would be much appreciated.

      It seems you already have this, but quick question, what is that for?

      I wanted to make a military infobox that was of a higher quality for several fictional conflicts in the lore of a universe my friends and I created. 

        Loading editor
    • BongoBot wrote:

      CNBA3 wrote:
      BongoBot wrote:
      If anyone is avaible to lend a hand, i need help creating a military conflict infobox. 

      I know I should try just importing from Wikipedia or something, but I don't know how. If anyone could just help me design a MC infobox, it would be much appreciated.

      It seems you already have this, but quick question, what is that for?

      I wanted to make a military infobox that was of a higher quality for several fictional conflicts in the lore of a universe my friends and I created. 

      OH, okay then, good for you.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message