FANDOM

• Hey Leafy, So for the month of November, I temporarily changed the wiki's theme colour from green, to dark orange because of autumn and Thanksgiving. I hope you're okay with that. As always, if you don't want that to be the case, I'm happy to revert it back to normal. Also, since it's November, you think we should start shying away from the Halloween theme and switch to autumn/Thanksgiving theme? Also, this is where my main suggestion comes in. Don't worry, I didn't clickbait this lol. You think it would be cool if we had some kind of skin contest again for the autumn theme? And maybe we could have a sick prize, like the winner could have a temporarily tag that say "Contest Winner" or something on their masthead? The tag could be a silly pun or something? Just a suggestion, please tell me what you think.

Loading editor
    • Hmm. I don't think we should constantly change the theme. Maybe for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day or Easter, we can change the wiki's theme. Just my opinion.

Loading editor
    • Anyways, it's up to you to do whatever you like for the wiki.

Loading editor
    • Hmm okay, time for me to get off my lazy behind and do something relevant for the wiki once again lol. I do agree with what you said about changing the theme. Obviously, I wouldn't want to switch the theme EVERY month or so, that would be dumb. But I feel it make the wiki look that much more interesting at the right times (Ex. Christmas, Easter, etc.). Just want to make the wiki as fun and interesting as possible while still making it the best place for PG information.

Loading editor
    • Okay.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message