FANDOM

• Here are the release notes for FANDOM's code release scheduled for November 20, 2017:

• NOTABLE: Special:ListUsers will receive a few updates. For technical reasons, it will not be possible to order the list of users alphabetically, but we are making some tweaks to compensate for this:
      • Users will be ordered by edit count by default
      • The "Display users starting at" option will become a "Find by a username" with autocomplete suggestions
    • BUGFIX: We will fix an issue where Special:Export would fail after choosing the "full history" option.
    • BUGFIX: We will fix an issue that caused DPL to error with certain queries (primarily createdby and modifiedby).
    • KNOWN ISSUE: We are looking into reports of users being unable to create new posts in Forums, particularly on Community Central.
      Loading editor
    • That's a nice update.

Loading editor
    • Not being able to list alphabetically isn't very nice.

Loading editor
    • I don't think anybody said the ability to list users alphabetically will be gone.

Loading editor
    • KockaAdmiralac wrote: I don't think anybody said the ability to list users alphabetically will be gone.

"For technical reasons, it will not be possible to order the list of users alphabetically" 🤔

Loading editor
    • Oh, whoops, I missed that part somehow.

Loading editor
    • I once experienced the error where I couldn't create a new post in the forums. It only happened once and not again after that. If it went away for me by that point, I don't know why it'd still be going on for other users.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message