FANDOM

• I want to start a Discussion about a topic on a page that doesn't already have a Discussion. I've realized that some pages already have a Discussion, and above it is a "Start Discussion" button. I can't seem to find this on pages without an already-existing Discussion, though. How do I start a Discussion on a page without one already existing?

Loading editor
    • Can you link to the part of forum where you don't see a "Start a Discussion" box?

Loading editor
    • I'm so sorry, I couldn't get here for the longest time. Please forgive my late reply.

The link is right here: http://wingsoffire.wikia.com/wiki/Cobra

Loading editor
    • With the default skin there is a discussion at the bottom of the page. Otherwise you could create a talk page for it, but obviously folks don't use talk pages on this wiki.

Loading editor
    • The page you linked to has Article Comments which, despite what Dunnoob's comment may imply (intentionally or otherwise), should be available on all desktop skins, not just the default one. Depending on the wiki, this feature may or may not be enabled. If it is, the top of the comments section will provide everything necessary to start a "discussion". If you want to reply to a comment, click the reply button on that comment. If you are using the mobile skin, you can only view comments. At the bottom of the comments section, you will see a button to start a new "discussion" but this will force your device to use the default desktop skin. As far as I can tell, you cannot reply to comments using the mobile skin.

As for talk pages, wikis typically only use these if comments are not enabled.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message