FANDOM

• Reguyla
    Reguyla closed this thread because:
    Harrassment
    15:11, November 24, 2017

Please stop trolling here or you will get banned here too. I had hoped that you would finally give up on wikis after your WMF ban but I see you here stirring things up too, if you continue bringing up your bans I will report the Military Wiki and try to have it deleted as its basically a spam wiki with no useful content. Alexz1568 (talk) 12:46, November 24, 2017 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • What the hell are you talking about? I am building a useful wiki. So if you want to complain about how the military wiki is [insert whiny excuse here] then go ahead and if the Wikia staff delete it then so be it. But any idiot can see that it's not spam. Having said that, I know you "know people" on Wikia and I know that there are some that would gladly do whatever you want even if it violates the rules. So please, besides right here and now, please show me where I have mentioned anything about my abusive WMF ban that was only done to bully me out of Wikipedia because I was vocal in my belief that the volunteer admins (like you) should have to follow the rules like editors instead of be exempt from them.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message