FANDOM

• I want to post this threat and harassment here so that its visible and not hidden from the community. http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1348711 This shows harassment and trolling I have had to deal with from so called trusted admins from the WMF projects who follow me here and other venues and cause disruption and harass me. Some of these people have "friends" in the Wikia community that have helped them hide their comments, get me banned from Wikia sites and other harassment. So, I am asking here in this public venue for the admins/Wikia staff here to do something about this harassment. I am posting here so that the community can see it because I am sick of these things being hidden from sight and then me being made to look like the asshole because there is no "proof"!

Loading editor
    • Close the thread, report it to staff via special contact. You can also report alexz's friends as accomplices.

Loading editor
    • Well I don't have faith the staff will do anything so that's why I posted it here so everyone can see it including the staff. If they choose to ignore it then fine but I am sick of harassment directed at me being hidden or ignored until I say or do something and having the staff and others pretending it never happened and punish me. That isn't how it should work so now I am going to give them the opportunity to either prove me right or wrong through their actions. And I shouldn't have to continue ignoring it because the Wikia staff and the mods here don't want to get involved. This one occurred in a public wiki so it's easy t use and link to as evidence and proof but it's hardly the only one.

Loading editor
    • Just listen to what I say. Close the thread, don't fall for bait and do not taunt.

Loading editor
    • This specifically counts as trolling by spreading false information. Trolling at cc is unacceptable. We have no idea who it really is.

Loading editor
    • Are you talking about my comment or the one they left me? And I could tell you their real names but would that also not be against policy? Nice catch 22! Complain about harassment and then get punished for "trolling" because I didn't violate site policy by using real identifying information (outing). It's also not false, I linked to it right in the thread and I specifically said why, to prevent it from being brushed under the carpet because I am tired of having to live with the harassment. Why should I? Should editors not expect to be able to edit Wikia without being harassed and should we not expect harassment to be addressed when identified.

Loading editor
    • Alexz1568 is trolling, you need to stop responding in anger - he is encouraging you to fall for bait. You left him a taunt which is just as bad.

Loading editor
    • Fine, I'll send staff a message and they can get back to me in the next several days when they find the time/desire. Sorry your right, I am angry about it because it's been going on for years.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message