FANDOM

• Here are the release notes for FANDOM's code release scheduled for November 27, 2017:

NOTABLE: Links posted in Discussions will now have the destination URL’s Open Graph description text include on the link card. The change is already live, and is also retroactive.

Loading editor
    • It's only the 26th here (the 25th for most countries) :P

Loading editor
    • That's great to know. Thanks for the notice. :)

Loading editor
    • C.Syde65 wrote:
      It's only the 26th here (the 25th for most countries) :P

Due to timezones. In Bangladesh it is 25 now. IDK about the description text thing.

Loading editor
    • The key word is "scheduled".

Loading editor
    • But "The change is already live..."

Loading editor
    • One thing I've noticed is that my favourite wikis are no longer displaying in the correct order, so I had to remove some of the wikis I'd contributed to less from my favourite wikis list, so that the four wikis that should have been first in line on the list were displayed on my user profile masthead. Though unfortunately, I still can't get those wikis in the correct order. I was hoping the issue could get fixed.

Loading editor
    • C.Syde65 wrote: One thing I've noticed is that my favourite wikis are no longer displaying in the correct order, so I had to remove some of the wikis I'd contributed to less from my favourite wikis list, so that the four wikis that should have been first in line on the list were displayed on my user profile masthead. Though unfortunately, I still can't get those wikis in the correct order. I was hoping the issue could get fixed.

I too noticed that but decided to ignore it as it's not really anything to me. I still would like to get them in the right order.

Loading editor
    • This is the related pull request, I believe.

The functional difference will be that only the activity from the recent 90 days will be taken into account (instead of since The Beginning Of The Known Universe).
      ~ Macbre @fandom
        Loading editor
    • Also Special:Insights hasn't been updated in at least two days. On my wiki it's saying that there are 29 non-portable info-boxes, when in-fact there's only 19. I recently changed the template type of the test templates, since there wasn't any point in them being tagged as info-boxes if they weren't going to be used on article pages.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message