FANDOM

• This might sound stupid, but I'm confused about how to edit a certain thing on the Cuphead Wikia:the Gallery. While it looks good on the main page, it looks awful on articles.

Personally, I hate this current kind of Gallery because 1. It doesn't show the full image, and the only way to see it in fll is to click on it, and 2. There's no add image button, even when there's no "hide add image" in the source text of the article.

When I try to look around the wiki, I can never seem to find any clue on how to edit this and make it change back to normal. Can I get some advice on how to do so?

Gallery pro 1

Using Grim Matchstick's page as an example

Gallery pro 2

Trying to click on it doesn't work

Loading editor
    • You can hide the Add button through CSS, which is most likely why its hidden. You should still be able to edit in source mode, if you provide a link I can take a look.

Loading editor
    • The gallery you're seeing is the new image gallery you can disable through WikiFeatures.

Level3Rogue wrote: You can hide the Add button through CSS, which is most likely why its hidden.

Or you can use hideaddbutton="true" in the attributes for the <gallery> tag.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message