FANDOM

• Here are the release notes for FANDOM's code release scheduled for December 6, 2017:

• KNOWN ISSUE: Some wikis, particularly newer ones, are currently showing an error message (mentioning Unknown column 'rc_ip_bin' in 'field list') when trying to edit or view WikiActivity. This was the unintentional outcome of some database updates we are currently performing. A script is currently processing and fixing affected wikis, meaning your wiki should be back to normal within the next few hours. Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime!
      • Update: this issue is now resolved.
    • KNOWN ISSUE: Some anonymous edits made before the December 5th release may show up as being performed by '0.0.0.0' on Special:RecentChanges (though they show correctly in page histories). A script is currently working to fix this issue.
      Loading editor
    • Chimera-gui
      Chimera-gui removed this reply because:
      Wrong place
      22:22, December 5, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Hey Chimera, check out Thread:1350809, the section is now limited to wikis with edits/actions in the last 90 days.

Loading editor
    • Sounds good!

Loading editor
    • Whatever the heck is now going on bts, I can't log in and I'm the administrator of the wiki I'm trying to access.

Loading editor
    • there is scheduled network maintenance going on currently

Loading editor
    • Apologies for the lack of notice about the maintenance earlier - the team were performing firmware updates for the servers, which meant taking individual servers out of service for short periods over the period of about an hour (and could cause intermittent odd behaviour). That work lasted from about 0800 to 0900 UTC+0 this morning, and is now complete.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message