FANDOM

• Hi! I am the admin/ bureaucrat for the Fox's Star TV Wiki , and I am having some trouble with my background. I want it to have pictures along the side of the actual page, but I cant figure out how to do it. Also, everytime I try to wordmark, it says that it exceeds the dimensions, even though I've made sure that it is 250 x 65. 

Thanks in advance,

ibringme

Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Ibringme
      Ibringme removed this reply because:
      made a mistake
      06:33, December 26, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Jackninja5DipperGravityFalls wrote:
      Tried Special:ThemeDesigner?

Yes I have

Loading editor
    • Can you upload the image on the wiki outside of the wordmark, etc.? I want to see how big it is.

Loading editor
      Can you upload the image on the wiki outside of the wordmark, etc.? I want to see how big it is.

What do you mean?

Loading editor
    • Ibringme wrote:

Jackninja5DipperGravityFalls wrote:
      Can you upload the image on the wiki outside of the wordmark, etc.? I want to see how big it is.

What do you mean?

What you wanted for the wordmark and background. Can you upload those images on the wiki so I can the sizes?

Loading editor

Ibringme wrote:

Jackninja5DipperGravityFalls wrote:
      What do you mean?
      What you wanted for the wordmark and background. Can you upload those images on the wiki so I can the sizes?

http://www.star.wikia.com/wiki/Background_and_Wordmark_Images

Loading editor
    • The wordmark is 682 × 178 pixels so you need to make them smaller.

The background I think you need to use tile but to be honest I don't know how to make the picture go on the sides.

Loading editor
      The wordmark is 682 × 178 pixels so you need to make them smaller.

The background I think you need to use tile but to be honest I don't know how to make the picture go on the sides.

ok thanks!

Loading editor
    • Hey,

I've created some images that will help you the wiki's wordmark and that will make the background expand to the whole page.

Wordmark

I made your current wordmark white, which is now visible when you put it on your dark header.

Star Wiki-wordmark White
      You can download the transparent image by right-clicking and clicking "save image".

Background

Being that the background was simply too small for some supported screens, it wouldn't fill the entire screen. Luckily, I was able to expand the wanted image, but I did have to blur it to make sure it didn't look pixilated but still had a clean look.

Star Wiki-background
      Click here to get the full-sized image. You can download the image by right-clicking and clicking "save image".

Good luck!

Loading editor
    • Sprye wrote:
      Hey,

I've created some images that will help you the wiki's wordmark and that will make the background expand to the whole page.

Wordmark

I made your current wordmark white, which is now visible when you put it on your dark header.

Star Wiki-wordmark White
      You can download the transparent image by right-clicking and clicking "save image".

Background

Being that the background was simply too small for some supported screens, it wouldn't fill the entire screen. Luckily, I was able to expand the wanted image, but I did have to blur it to make sure it didn't look pixilated but still had a clean look.

Star Wiki-background
      Click here to get the full-sized image. You can download the image by right-clicking and clicking "save image".

Good luck!

Thank you!

Loading editor
    • You're welcome. Glad I could help! :D

Loading editor
    • Add a decent license at least here, e.g., {{fairuse}}. My guess "found on..." would be the same as "copied from..." and boil down to "stolen from..." :-P

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message