FANDOM

• Hi guys! I am the bureacrat/admin on the Fox's Star TV Wiki . I need help starting on my community corner, and I kind of want it to look something like this . Can anyone help? You can message me on my talk page if needed.

Thanks in advance,

ibringme

Loading editor
    • why don't ask admins of this wiki, or provide some details at least.

Loading editor
    • Hello Ibringme,
      What you have provided a link to ISN’T their community corner, THIS is their community corner. That is their community page. You have to ask staff for that, because I think your wiki doesn’t have one.

Loading editor
    • Slytherinisforver wrote: Hello Ibringme,
      What you have provided a link to ISN’T their community corner, THIS is their community corner. That is their community page. You have to ask staff for that, because I think your wiki doesn’t have one.

Slytherinisforver is correct. This is not a normally active extension but is available on request. You can contact staff by going to Special:Contact and requesting it. Make sure to include details such as your wiki's name and the community page. Good luck!

Loading editor
    • Sprye wrote:

Slytherinisforver wrote: Hello Ibringme,

Slytherinisforver is correct. This is not a normally active extension but is available on request. You can contact staff by going to Special:Contact and requesting it. Make sure to include details such as your wiki's name and the community page. Good luck!

ok thanks!

Loading editor
    • Noreplyz
      Noreplyz removed this reply because:
      off topic
      23:00, January 8, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Noreplyz
      Noreplyz removed this reply because:
      off topic
      23:00, January 8, 2018
      This reply has been removed