FANDOM

• Possibly one of the easiest questions to answer. However, I really am clueless when it comes to leaving a signature.

• How do I make a signature?
    • What is a signature?

Everywhere I go, I see things like:

• Example Username (Time Here) Where It Was Posted

I'm pretty sure that is called a signature, if so, then how do I make one? I think it would be interesting to learn and helpful to know!

Loading editor
    • Most users make one with coding. An example of mine: User:Annabeth and Percy/Sig. If you only like having one quote, you can just put it in your Special:Preferences and check the box right below, in the Signature section.

If you want me to make one for you, I can do that.

Loading editor
    • Oh, thank you! You don't have to make one for me, I'd rather waste my time finding out how to use a signature then you wasting your time making me a signature.

Loading editor
    • And I totally support that. Best way how to learn anything, really. You can copy mine if you want and try to customize it to your liking. That's what I do.

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention, after you check the box for your Signature in Special:Preferences, to use it where you want to use it, just type ~~~~ at the end of your comment. You should only use it on pages that don't show your name.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message