FANDOM

• I've looked at everything, but nothing explains it well enough for me. Could someone help?

Loading editor
    • There's SpoilerAlert.

Loading editor
    • I don't need anything too major. I simply need something that will fit the likes of the "show more"/"expand" tabs, but the words in quotations can be customized.

Loading editor
    • Could you be more specific?

Loading editor
    • Something such as:

Expand/Collapse (toggled):

Hidden words revealed

Loading editor
    • Try something like this:

<div style="{{#if:{{{bordercolor}}}|border-top:2px solid {{{bordercolor|}}};border-bottom:2px solid {{{bordercolor|}}};}}{{#switch:{{{borderall}}}|yes=border:2px solid {{{bordercolor|}}};|no}}margin-top:10px;"> <div class="va-collapsible-content mw-collapsible {{{collapse|mw-collapsed}}}" data-expandtext="show" data-collapsetext="hide"> <div style="text-align:left;font-size:{{{size|120%}}};color:{{{color}}};font-weight:{{{fw}}};">{{#if:{{{toc|}}}|<{{{toc|}}}>}}<div class="OPS">{{{title}}}{{#if:{{{toc|}}}|</{{{toc|}}}>}}</div></div> <div class="va-collapsible-content mw-collapsible-content"> {{{2|{{{content}}}}}}</div></div></div>

This is a pretty complex template, but not too hard to use. To use it, all you need to do is something like this:

{{TEMPLATENAME
      |title=
      |content=
      }}

The title field is, just that, the title. The content field is home to the content that will be revealed.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Loading editor
    • Do you need a template? Just using this on a page seems good enough for me:

Spoilers here!
      Text here.
      {| class="mw-collapsible mw-collapsed"
      ! Spoilers here!
      |-
      | Text here.
      |}
        Loading editor
    • Both of these templates are useful to me, thanks to the both of you for helping me out.

Loading editor
    • You're welcome!

Loading editor
    • You can also use SpoilerBlur, which blurs a part of the article.

Loading editor
    • You can use scripts at one.

Loading editor
    • Annabeth and Percy wrote:
      Do you need a template? Just using this on a page seems good enough for me:
      Spoilers here!
      Text here.
      {| class="mw-collapsible mw-collapsed"
      ! Spoilers here!
      |-
      | Text here.
      |}

It says there isnt any fields to edit 

Loading editor
    • What do you mean?

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user