FANDOM

• Hello!

I want to include a collapsing feature in one of my infoboxes. Unfortunately after several attempts I was unsuccessful. I want to have the status of the characters appear as collapsed as Initial state.

Thanks a lot!

Loading editor
    • Yeah well, I wanted to have something more like that. But this will do it in the meantime! Thx!¬†

Loading editor
    • Would this be suitable?

{{character

| status = <div class="mw-collapsible mw-collapsed">Destroyed <ref>Fanbook Gray log, Hoshino tells: She mentions that she wanted to show Tim's inner conflict before it is destroyed which she knew would happen. This imply that Tim won't be back or at least for a long while. We'll keep the word "destroyed" as a precaution.</ref></div>

}}

Loading editor
    • I guess that would work in the character page but my intention is to edit the template itself so that it hides all the status for all the characters of the wiki.

Loading editor
    • u can rename character to character1. then create character template, calling character1:
      {{character1
      |name= {{{name|}}}
      |status = <div class="mw-collapsible mw-collapsed">{{{status|}}}</div>
      }}

Loading editor
    • taking Fngplg reply to the next stage, implant it in the original infobox

<infobox theme="series">

<data source="status"><label><span style="background:#FF66FF">Status</span></label> <format><div class="mw-collapsible mw-collapsed">{{{status|}}}</div></format> </data>

</infobox>

{{Character

| status = Destroyed <ref>Fanbook Gray log, Hoshino tells: She mentions that she wanted to show Tim's inner conflict before it is destroyed which she knew would happen. This imply that Tim won't be back or at least for a long while. We'll keep the word "destroyed" as a precaution.</ref>

}}

Loading editor
    • I agree with TableWiz.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message