FANDOM

• I read the Customization Policy, and it did not say anything about Rail Modules. However, I just want to make sure. Am I allowed to remove unnecessary modules, restyle them by changing backgrounds, colors, etc, or add new modules on my Wiki?

Loading editor
    • In the past, removal is not okay but slight restyling (ex. background, color, font) and additions are. The rail modules would fit into the "Changes to the page width and right sidebar" case in the examples table. If you want to be sure, it would be best to decide what you would like to do and then ask staff. If you do, I would be interested in hearing their response.

Loading editor
    • This is their response:
      Thanks for getting in touch. Restyling these elements is generally okay, as long as it doesn't hide content or cause advert viewability problems. Please try not to go too crazy though - we want to be hands-off as much as possible, but may have to step in if we have concerns.
        Loading editor
    • Thanks for posting their reply. By the way, usingĀ <div class="quote"></div> instead of <pre></pre> might be something to consider for future posts when including content from somewhere else. It will wrap the text rather than using a scroll bar.

Loading editor
    • Yes, okay. I forgot.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message