FANDOM

• I am having a concern regarding an abusive bureaucrat. This bureaucrat gave a user bureaucrat rights, without any community consensus. That user that the bureaucrat gave the rights to, I demoted from earlier from administrator, because that user was previously abusing their administrator rights. Someone help me fix this problem.

Loading editor
    • I'd recommend telling FANDOM staff about any problems you have via Special:Contact.

Loading editor
    • How long does it take, TheGoldenPatrik1, for FANDOM Staff to reply to messages from Special:Contact? Just curious.

Loading editor
    • Well it depends. If it's on a weekday, they usually reply within a day or two, although certain requests (such as bot flags) get done even faster (one time I had one completed within an hour). Requests made on the weekend, of course, get postponed till the work week begins.

Loading editor
    • TheGoldenPatrik1 wrote: Well it depends. If it's on a weekday, they usually reply within a day or two, although certain requests (such as bot flags) get done even faster (one time I had one completed within an hour). Requests made on the weekend, of course, get postponed till the work week begins.

Ah I see. Thanks.

Loading editor
    • It's usually less than a day, if you send the message at a reasonable time in US or EU, I believe. They have several people checking in several timezones, I believe.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message